1. BD1
    Global Posts
    231 Global Posts
    Can someone (in the know) confirm the 10/13 date?

I talked to my companies t-mobile business rep. He knew about the Treo 600 but did not have a ship date. If I hear anything more from him next week I will post it here.

I also talked to t-mobile customer assistance and their wireless data group. No information from them.

Did anyone talk to t-mobile at the mission possible events and get specific dates directly from them?
    Where do you think all of the dates came from?

The Sprint dates, and tmobile dates as well , all come from higher ups at their respective carriers from the Mission Possible events.

As far as anyone knows, the date for T-mobile is still the 13th

-M
    if you search, you should read my thread regarding handsprings comments on gsm carrier approval and sprints exclusive launch, hope they're not correct, but it looks like end of the month is more likely...
    if tmobile is shipping on the 13th that means sprint will be sooner correct? wow, within a week of releasing it and sprint STILL doesn't have details....amazing.
    Treo 300, Treo 600 - Sprint

I dream in code and TCP/IP sequence numbers.
    Originally posted by SprintTreo600
    if tmobile is shipping on the 13th that means sprint will be sooner correct? wow, within a week of releasing it and sprint STILL doesn't have details....amazing.
    who knows... not me,

so Imna go to bed now
    Just FYI

The unlocked version of the Treo 600 is still showing for shipment on 10/10 at Ingram.

Greg
    Freud,

Seriously? under $400? I'm assuming that implies a contract.
    Is the deal for corporate accounts only or will that apply to everyone?

If that's the case, I may be back in the market.
    OK, I'm ready to order; been waiting too long. Did you find out if your friendly TMO sales rep is taking order now? I'd like to place order now. Thanks.

-John-
    Called T-Mobile this morning - rep knows nothing about the 600, nothing in his documentation, nothing on-line - I think we're waiting for another week.

I already ordered some accessories from mobileplanet - so I am sated for a few days waiting for those to arrive. But I will be itchy again come the end of the week.