1.    #1  
    Actually, it's a typo on the frontpage of www.palmhandheldcentral.com.

A search for Treo600 accessories turned up the following: "The wildly popular Handspring Treo 600 Wireless Palm Phone is now available for under $150 for the first time since it went on sale last year."

The PalmOS version of this site seems to be new, so I think that I will forgive them. Just thought we could all use a little cardio-exercise while waiting out the weekend.
    Last edited by MikeK; 10/04/2003 at 11:34 AM.
  2.    #2  
    All right, by the time I had finished posting, the website had been revised... yeah, I told them about it.
  3.    #3  
    Back to my "you can OWN a Treo600 before you HAVE a Treo600, but you can HAVE a Treo600 before those who OWN a Treo600" rant...

The first third-party pre-order that I have come across is right here in NYC (I have NO affiliation with these folks and do not know them at all): mobilecityonline.com.

That's all, I am done now.
    If you go to mobilecity.com, you will see that they already have incorrect facts about the 600! Look under "bands" and you will see "tri-band GSM. As anyone who's been following the much-awaited new Treo knows, it's QUAD-BAND GSM, not tri-band. Oh, well.....anything to make a buck.

Andrew
    The Orange website in the UK (one of the places you would hope to have accurate information as they are the first European carriers) still has the 600 down as a single band phone, despite me telling them about this 2 weeks ago:

http://www.orange.co.uk/cgi-bin/inte...el=1&phone=921