Global Posts
    366 Global Posts
    Just spoke to a salesperson at Handspring and he told me that the 600 will be available on their website sometime within the next 2 weeks. He said they have not set a date yet. He did make sure my email address was in the system for notification. He said they were originally going to call current customers alerting them of the release, but they decided they would be much too busy to do that.

Kirby
    I was told by a Handspring rep that they're going to give us an early notice via email.
    where do i need to register in order to get the notification? do i need to register my treo 180 or do i need to subscribe to the newsletter.. or something else??

thanx
    markus
    Originally posted by markus
    where do i need to register in order to get the notification? do i need to register my treo 180 or do i need to subscribe to the newsletter.. or something else??

thanx
    markus
    Go here

PK
    Everyone that registers to receive the Handspring Newsletter will get an email notification when the T600 is officially launched. What I was told by a Handspring sales rep was that they have a seperate list for people interested in knowing about the T600 launch before the general public (I don't know how far in advance). I've heard that it may be a phone call, but an email is a more realistic scenario. The people on this list are the ones wih
    I signed up but it looks like TreoCentral will have some good deals out of the gate.