1.    #1  
    So I guess with the discount being for new accounts only and probably a service credit. I guess one option for us current Treo300 owners is to buy the new Treo600 at retail ($550-599?) and then get the serial number instant rebate from HS at the register at the Sprint store (if I read the current posts correctly) and then sell the Treo300 to a friend for like $150ish, or upgrade a family memeber and viola..
    What do y'all think :shortcut:
    Yes, that's my general plan, although I won't get $150 for mine. I doubt I'll sell it for $100, but then again, I'm selling it to my girlfriend.

I imagine used Treo 300s will go on ebay for about $150-$200 after the 600 comes out. They cost more now, but there will probably be a glut as the 600 hits the market.
    Originally posted by Burkhardi
    and then get the serial number instant rebate from HS at the register at the Sprint store (if I read the current posts correctly)
    I think your mistaken. the HS rebate will only be avaiable thru the handspring website. I dont think you will get that rebate at the sprint store.

FS: GSM Treo 600 with Accesories.... here.
  4.    #4  
    Perhaps I am, I thought I saw on a post here, that it will be aviable at SPritn too? I'll look for the post. It very well may be wrong.
    Sprint customer service emailed me and basically told me they won't give us current Treo 300 any incentives on a Treo 600. It sounds like we will have to buy from Handspring directly if we want some $$$ off.