1.    #1  
    Hi all, Since sprint seems, (which may be 2 soon 2 tell), to b giving such a small discount 4 existing users of the t300 who want 2 upgrade 4 the t600.

I would like to ask the following:

the largest feature in buying the t300 4 me was the fact that they give unlimited internet for $10 a month. If I switch 2 another carrier, what do they $ for the internet use.

It may pay 2 pony up the large $ to stay w/sprint if the others charge so much more 2 use the internet?

Can anyone give me an idea how much , at&t, tmobile etc charge? thanks and take care, jay
    Last edited by ilovedessert; 10/04/2003 at 01:52 AM.
    My eyes! The grammar is burning them!

If you would go to each carrier's homepage you could see their rates as opposed to being spoon-fed answers by those on the forum.

I am with T-Mobile. I pay $20 a month for Unlimited GPRS VPN, which entails that I am provisoned with a public IP address. /end spoonfeeding
    Last edited by daftgem; 10/04/2003 at 01:38 AM.

FS: GSM Treo 600 with Accesories.... here.
  3.    #3  
    So sorry it is very late and I have not slept. I corrected some of it, so sorry. Not my best writing. However, I have been up for about 22 hours!

I am also on new meds for chronic pain, starting 2day, so excuse me 4 the crummy typing & sentence construction! take care, jay
    For me, your message was unreadable primarily not because of the grammar, but all the little shortcuts you took... that is, all the '2' and '4's... Does not typing a couple letters really save you that much time?
  5.    #5  
    I am disabled and every keystroke I make is very painfull, so I use shorthand! Unfortunately, voice dicatation software still is pie in the sky, so I have to manage as best as I can, (although dragon naturally speaking 7.0 is a major improvement). Take care, Jay
    Gotcha. It seems the question is which carrier provides better overall coverage for your zip code. Wireless won't matter much if you can't get a decent signal or are forced to roam when you go from one side of your house to then next. Good luck.
    Use sprint, and keep your same plan. You pay more for the phone upfront, but you save more with the data in teh end.
    -Michael Ducker
    TreoCentral Staff