Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    will TC only be offering the Sprint version, or will you offer the GSM/GPRS versions when they become available ?

Has anyone tried www.treo600.net yet ?
    For now just Sprint.. we will carry GSM eventually. Treo600.net is just a linkshare site linking to buy handspring products that do not exist on handspring. If you like this site, yet want to buy from Handspring, click through us, and not some random third party making money off you.
    -Michael Ducker
    TreoCentral Staff
    Store is up. More sections and categories to be added as we expand.

Marcus
    Originally posted by miradu
    For now just Sprint.. we will carry GSM eventually.
    here is my buck for the GSM version. let us know!
    matro 180->270->600->650->750v->680->Pro
    Thanks for all your hard work, Marcus! I was order #24!!
    Charles

Kyocera 6035-->Samsung I-300-->Samsung I-330-->Treo 600-->Sprint Treo 650-->Cingular Treo 650-->AT&T Treo 680-->AT&T Crimson Treo 680-->AT&T Black Centro-->AT&T Copper Treo 680-->iPhone 3G 8GB-->iPhone 3GS 16GB-->HTC EVO 4G
    #16, booyah!
    Let me know if you have any feedback on the purchasing experience etc.

Thanks,
    Marcus,
    In the shipping options page is this line correct?
    Or should it be NEXT B day??

TreoCentral ships Smartphones and Accessories from two seperate warehouses. You may have to select a shipping option for each category. Orders after 4 PM EST will be shipped the same day. Orders after 4 PM EST will be shipped the same day.
    Thanks,
    intysf@cs.com
    TreoCentral.com
    Product Page Editor
    Marcus;

I thought the ordering experience was excellent. It flowed easily and was logically laid out. As I said, excellent work! I also received the confirmation e-mail right away. Will a tracking number be provided with the "shipped" e-mail?
    Charles

Kyocera 6035-->Samsung I-300-->Samsung I-330-->Treo 600-->Sprint Treo 650-->Cingular Treo 650-->AT&T Treo 680-->AT&T Crimson Treo 680-->AT&T Black Centro-->AT&T Copper Treo 680-->iPhone 3G 8GB-->iPhone 3GS 16GB-->HTC EVO 4G
    Questions for Treo Central:

Will I have to pay Sprint an activation fee when I get the phone?

Do they ship UPS overnight?

Is the warehouse in KY like the T600 Sprint sells?

And a question that TC may not be able to answer for sure, but someone else could give us there thoughts. Do you think Sprint will still give me a service credit for extending my contract a year?? (my t300 contract is up the first week in December, I want to replace the t300 with a t600. I also spend a lot of money per month using the phone at work). Also, what do you think about getting the handspring rebate?

If I can get the service credit from sprint, then I would LOVE to get Treo Central my money. Heck, need to pay them back for all the bandwidth I have used over the last couple of days reading news on this phone!

Thank you Treo Central
    Thank you Marcus,

The Ordering experience was about as easy as any online ordering experience I have ever had. Just placed my order and I was #47. Picked next day Air Saver, so in just under 30 hours I should be playing with my new toy!

Thanks agian.
    When ordering it mentions free nights and weekends, but it doesn't make any mention of when nights and weekends starts. My local Spring store is offering a promotion for nights starting at 7:00 pm. Anyway you can swing this negotiation with them?
    I'm a bit worried about the rebate setup. The rebate expires 3 months after your purchase date, yet you are required to send a statement from "at least" 2 months after your purchase. It seems like after that two month statement is processed, mailed, and received, and then you fill out the rebate form for submission, there may be overlap...i.e., it may not get there/be possible.

Also,
    I know that I can't order the PCS Free and Clear AMERICA program through TreoCentral, or any other web site. Should I choose a program, and then when I receive my phone, call Sprint to have them change my plan?
    How does Treo Central come into play with the recently announced Handspring $399.00 upgrade program?? If you can't match that price, then I need to cancel my order.
    Charles

Hi...

I purchased the 600 from Treo Central earlier today. Since then, I've been watching the boards and have learned that I can do much better by ordering the 600 directly from Handspring or Sprint. (I'm currently a Treo 300 user with Sprint.)

I've sent an email to TreoCentral, but haven't heard back. If the order hasn't already physically shipped, I'd like to cancel.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Regards,
    Linda
    Unfortunately for other reasons I also need to cancel my order. I have also sent an email in with no reply back yet.
    Thanks... I worry that it's to TreoCentral's benefit that they not respond to our emails. It bothers me that they're not reachable by phone.

--Linda
    We get the shipping confirmation from the warehouse at the end of the business day.
    Now would I be mistaken or did the business day end already? Also, I had to send a different shipping address from the mailing address in an email as instructed. It would be nice to get a confirmation that this was changed. I'm sure I'm with many others when I say that I really do want to support this site, but its been difficult to do.
    I guess that would depend on their location. It's 4:35PM in the Pacific time zone.

--Linda
    I'd even be happy just being able to return the shipment without opening the package or something as long as I know I won't be billed for it. Some sort of communication would be great though!
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast