1.    #1  
    Was talking to my buddy at ATTWS today and he saw his friend beta testing Treo600. Looks like ATT WS will be offering it soon.

Beta testers love it. Only complaint so far, Camera not good enough. pictures too dark or need to take pics in bright light

Well, camera is a freebie. only use i can think of is to take pictures of products at the grocery store, send it to my girlfriend and ask if she needs them.

i cannot wait for the damn thing to be available. just bought a new powerbook g4 w/ integrated bluetooth and i want to do an automatic bluetooth sync with a palm bluetooth card in my treo600.
    Interesting---ATTWS was a no-show at the MP SF rollout. As far as BT, you might have to wait a while. HS has no plans to do any internal BT driver work. We need a 3rd party to write the drivers to work with an appropriate BT SDIO card.
    Originally posted by raghusankaran
    Was talking to my buddy at ATTWS today and he saw his friend beta testing Treo600. Looks like ATT WS will be offering it soon.

Beta testers love it. Only complaint so far, Camera not good enough. pictures too dark or need to take pics in bright light

Well, camera is a freebie. only use i can think of is to take pictures of products at the grocery store, send it to my girlfriend and ask if she needs them.

i cannot wait for the damn thing to be available. just bought a new powerbook g4 w/ integrated bluetooth and i want to do an automatic bluetooth sync with a palm bluetooth card in my treo600.
    I called ATTWS customer service today and the guy asks me "who makes that? Nokia?"

I'm not going to hold my breath...
    rumors have it: att by the end of the year.
    Felipe
    On the road to 5,000 posts
    Life is what happens between Firmware releases.