1.    #1  
    Wonder of wonders! I called the local Business Division of Sprint, and the astute (really, this time) young lady was most helpful. She said their inventory had been updated this morning, and she could indeed take an order for a Treo 600 (definately not 300) NOW! Mine is to be delivered in 3 to 5 days. I'll keep y'all posted! Could the wait finally be over????
    How much?
    Does your company need to have a business account with Sprint to do this, or do you just need to be using this for business reasons... and if that's the case, how would they ever know?
    Do tell! Give details!

Phone number, person you spoke to, etc!
    Gabe Kangas
    Achievatron 2004 - ?
    Visor Deluxe -> Treo 300 -> TREO 600 -> Treo 650
    Originally posted by Dalai Lama
    Wonder of wonders! I called the local Business Division of Sprint, and the astute (really, this time) young lady was most helpful. She said their inventory had been updated this morning, and she could indeed take an order for a Treo 600 (definately not 300) NOW! Mine is to be delivered in 3 to 5 days. I'll keep y'all posted! Could the wait finally be over????
    What number did you call? What is the 'local' Business Division? The official PCS Business arm of Sprint does not have these in their system -- I just called 1-888-703-9514 and the rep put me on hold to double-check...the 600 does not exist yet as far as the information they have at hand.
  6.    #6  
    This was the local Business Division in my smallish city in the Deep South. I foolishly didn't ask the price, but I'm gonna pay it whatever it is, so what the heck. I think one must be a business customer to use this division. At least it seems that some in the Sprint collective (Borg, anyone?) realize that this thing exists. I'll be as surprised as anyone else if I actually do get it in 3-5 days....
    This was the local Business Division in my smallish city in the Deep South. I foolishly didn't ask the price, but I'm gonna pay it whatever it is, so what the heck. I think one must be a business customer to use this division. At least it seems that some in the Sprint collective (Borg, anyone?) realize that this thing exists. I'll be as surprised as anyone else if I actually do get it in 3-5 days....
    This does not pass the sniff test. You ordered it but don't know the price and are unable to provide a phone number.
    I did the same thing, and went back and checked on it and they said that there was no order. i am really hating sprint customer service, not because i can not get a 600, but because i can not communicate with them at all, and the routing system sends calls to the wrong groups, typically.
    and by the way, the price i was quoted was 599.95, no rebate available unless the purchase is done in person at the store. The rep did confirm it was 50.00 for the previous 300 owners. They also did tell me 3-5 days.
    This could be a golden moment to consider other carriers
    $599 - $50??? WTF???!!!??? I was hoping $399 or thereabouts. Maybe it's time to switch to Cingular..or at least mention it when I call Sprint...
  12.    #12  
    I really don't want you sniffing me anyway, George!

I am hesitant to give out the number for several reasons.....

1. It is a LOCAL Sprint Business office, and probably they can't help everyone from all over the world.
    2. I really really really don't want to give out any identifying information about ME!

I hope you all will understand. If my podunk city has the OK to sell the Treo, it bloody well is coming your way very soon.
    Originally posted by NCTreo300
    $599 - $50??? WTF???!!!??? I was hoping $399 or thereabouts. Maybe it's time to switch to Cingular..or at least mention it when I call Sprint...
    Have you heard of Cingulars pricing. It was rumored to be higher and with longer contracts. The price is the price given our drool on the door of SPCS.

I wonder does HS, Sprint and others check out TC?
    550 is fine with me....for that form factor id pay 650.
    Treo 300, Treo 600 - Sprint

I dream in code and TCP/IP sequence numbers.
    Sprint started selling it today to business custumors.
    -Michael Ducker
    TreoCentral Staff
    I hope the one you get is not as BIG as the one in your avatar. That thing will be as big as your freakin head Dalai!!
    Do "business customers" get the $100 (1 yr) or $150 (2 yr) rebate deals? I've seen it for new activations and "corporate" customers. Corporate = business????

Thanks!
    Matt
    Don't know. My company used to have reps from VzW & Sprint come in but now nobody shows and nobody cares. Don't even know who our SPCS rep was.
  19.    #19  
    I hope the one you get is not as BIG as the one in your avatar. That thing will be as big as your freakin head Dalai!!
    HA! For all you know I might have a small head! OOOOOPS!
    Sounds like overcompensation.