1.    #1  
    http://www.palminfocenter.com/view_story.asp?ID=6067

I check google news once in a while

Price $550!

Sprint Oct 13! $400 with activation (new customers uh?)
    Cingular Oct 20! $450
    T-Mob Oct 13! no price yet
    ATT no word
    Vzon forget it!

Duh! they got the info from treocentral....

now i can't delete this thread
    Last edited by afcuadros; 10/03/2003 at 02:56 PM.
    andres
    -

FS: GSM Treo 600 with Accesories.... here.
    The Palminfocenter story actually quotes a Sept 27 Treocentral story for its information.

So Treocentral posted the information. Then Palminfocenter restates it today. Then the story shows up in Treocentral as "new news".

Kinda funny...
    About the Treo 600
    The Treo 600 runs Palm OS 5.2.1 with a Texas Instruments OMAP processor . It will have a 160x160 pixel CSTN color screen, 32MB of RAM and a SD/MMC/SDIO expansion slot. There is also a five-way navigation dial for one handed operation. The Treo 600 has a built-in digital camera (640 x 480 VGA), so you can take and send pictures or connect a face to a phone number with picture caller ID. It will also feature a dual speaker architecture for high-quality phone and system audio. It will have a large capacity 1800 mAh rechargeable Lithium Ion battery for up to six hours talk time (GSM); or up to five hours talk time (CDMA); and about two weeks organizer use for both versions

TI OMAP? I thought it was an ARM?
    Treo 300, Treo 600 - Sprint

I dream in code and TCP/IP sequence numbers.
    It is a version of the ARM processors. This is very similar to the Palm TT Processor which allowed for better video processing. Was pretty good at the time I had one.