1.    #1  
    I had to get you all to read this....

Heres the deal, the number of new threads getting started is totally out of control!

It getting to be impossible to follow threads and information, even if you spend a good deal of time here.

Everyone... start posting responses to other threads, and keep frivolous posts in those, it'll make the forum more enjoyable for everyone.

Sorry for doing that by the way, I really didn't want to be annoying, but I think that needed to be said....

If you agree, please reply to this thread and keep it up near the top so that other users will see it as well, and we can all deal with a little less forum spam.

Regards,
    Mike

Here are good links to info.
    GSM
    Treo 600 GSM - Page 1
    Treo 600 GSM - Page 2

CDMA
    Treo 600 CDMA - Page 1
    Treo 600 CDMA - Page 2
    Last edited by WeeBitObsessed; 10/03/2003 at 12:20 PM.
    Originally posted by WeeBitObsessed
    I had to get you all to read this....

Heres the deal, the number of new threads getting started is totally out of control!

It getting to be impossible to follow threads and information, even if ou spend a good deal of time here.

Everyone... start posting responses to other threads, and keep frivolous posts in those, it'll make the forum more enjoyable for everyone.

Sorry for doing that by the way, I really didn't want to be annoying, but I think that needed to be said....

If you agree, please reply to this thread and keep it up near the top so that other users will see it as well, and we can all deal with a little less forum spam.

Regards,
    Mike
    Yes I agree. Lets get rid of the clutter. Please SEARCH before you post, as your topic may have been covered already.

FS: GSM Treo 600 with Accesories.... here.
    me too! I'm here all day long and still get lost.
    I agree. But it's an indication of the great buzz surrounding the new device. Unfortunately, I think it's somewhat inevitable. When something gets popular this tends to happen. If you are old enough and geeky enough to have used the internet in the old days before the "web" was a concept, you may remember how email and usenet contained absolute gems. Look at them now.
    I too agree with WeeBitObsessed. It is getting really difficult to keep up with the threads. I think I must have already missed a lot of good information posted by some forum members because it is way out there deep in some thread.

Lets all enjoy the forum, TreoCentral is a fun place to hangout.

-chiru
    Very good point! But DAMN YOU MIKE for tricking me!!!
    RayUSA

"The future will be better tomorrow."
    - Dan Quayle
    And they're calling me the forum nazi???
    Guys, we need a moderated thread that stays at the top for solid release info, without frivolous comments.

Maybe we could find somebody obsessed enought to moderate it?
    Originally posted by Mol
    And they're calling me the forum nazi???
    On t'appelle ça parce que tu es français, pas parce que tu es sévère.
    Global Posts
    366 Global Posts
    I'm for that. That's why I started that post at the beginning of the day w/ 10/3 info. I think a single daily thread should be started w/ info, roumrs, etc. about that day.. Yes, new info jumps to the top with the boards, but this way at least we can keep track of what day has what. BTW - you're mean for writing that subject!
    Can the moderators either make *THIS* post a "sticky" post and we will check here for updates ... OR ... create one of their own "UPDATES" posts? I am eager for news and don't want to have to sift through the endless speculation and second-guessing on.
    Guess I'll check here unless I hear otherwise...
    Originally posted by Llynx
    Can the moderators either make *THIS* post a "sticky" post and we will check here for updates ... OR ... create one of their own "UPDATES" posts? I am eager for news and don't want to have to sift through the endless speculation and second-guessing on.
    Guess I'll check here unless I hear otherwise...
    Let's please NOT make this thread the sticky post because of the VERY misleading title.
    Global Posts
    475 Global Posts
    Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr Bad title. Maybe an IM to a MODERATOR with your idea would have been nicer.
  14.    #14  
    one sticky for hard facts for people in the know
    one for rumors and speculation
    one for people who have questions

and all the other post can be good fun

and if someone HAS to post a new thread becuase its critical so be it
    one way of getting the heart rate up WBO
    Have an easy and good one
    LE
    Originally posted by Alli

On t'appelle ça parce que tu es français, pas parce que tu es sévère.

That's even worse because I'm not French (I ain't German either, danke schon). Be careful or I start quoting Allo Allo

Okay, I'll stop bumping this thread.