Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 LastLast
    Just a quick note that ebuyer.com are the same price for the Sandisc 256mb SD card as Ebay and you get free P&P on your first order.

Treo600mad, have you any idea who is working on an unlock crack for the 600 and/or an ETA? I'd love to upgrade on my existing 7 month old Orange line but would want to use it on O2.
    Originally posted by ngarland
    not mine though,

When did you order yours?
    I pre-ordered mine on 2nd October, so 2 weeks tomorrow.
    Originally posted by confusedvorlon
    Has anyone got hold of accessories in the UK.

of particular interest to me

headphone converter (to stereo headphones)

Stereo headphone / mic combo

SD cards

What have you found that's available at reasonable UK prices?
    A maplin convertor should do the job - I've still got one from the days when I was using a Libretto.

Stereo/headphone /mic combo - the skullcandy allows you to use the Treo 600 and an mp3 player at the same time. From mobilefun.co.uk or iwanttohave.it

http://www.ihavetohave.it/acatalog/Nokia_4_barrel.html

Not purchased or dealt with either company.

Apparently the Jabra BT 200 works with the Universal adapter, can be found in most mobile stores. Best price anone? Mobilefun is 75.

Got my 256MB SD cards on Ebay for 35 + delivery.
    Originally posted by kmwmtd

I pre-ordered mine on 2nd October, so 2 weeks tomorrow.
    aha, same day as mine, so shouldn't have to wait much longer.
    Have you guys dealt with them before? Any good ?

There must be a catch surely at those prices?

Just been in discussion with them via email - very fast and efficient customer services and apparently they got stock this morning so you guys should be in luck soon.

Please post to let us know how you get on with them - I'm going to wait and see it in-the-flesh as its a bit of a jump from my little phone and want to make sure my pocket will take it.

Wasn't sure whether to post this in case everyone flocks to them and they run out of stock before I order!!!!

Cheers

Paul
    no problems, bought my T28, V66 and 7650 from them. Always seem to be the cheapest on t'internet.

Regardos
    Originally posted by pauldonovan
    Have you guys dealt with them before? Any good ?
    I bought my last mobile (Motorola V66) from them a couple of years ago, and apart from slow delivery, I didn't have any problems.

I have found the lack of 'progress' information on the website a little irksome, but this is probably me being overly sensitive due to a huge desire to get my hands on the 600.

I was also a little disappointed that the "coming soon" section had and still has (despite my telling them about 4 weeks ago) the 600 as a Dual band phone.

Finally, if there is a catch with the low price, I don't know what it is.
    Treo now in my hand! Glad I cancelled mobilshop yesterday!
    message from moBILEshop

We are currently attempting to connect your mobile phone to the Orange network.
    Order last altered: 15/10/2003 12:21:55
    But how much did you pay for it ?!
    Disaster - I can't install any of the treo update software on my work machine (which is the main one I use). Network admins have locked down administrator access (and don't play nicely)

I was able to install 270- software fine - but the treo 600 isn't happy to install as me!

Now I'm really stuck!

PS re:
    Originally posted by pauldonovan
    But how much did you pay for it ?!
    60 - 20 more than mobilshop
    Your order has now been completed and despatched - you should shortly receive an email confirming despatch - please read this email for further details of when you can expect to receive to your order

The e-mail says 1 to 2 working days, so here's hoping for tomorrow!
    mine on its way from mobileshop.

bet its sent by parcel-farce though! it'll go back to the post office where I can't get to it. Can't stay at home tomorrow morning and the parcel office is only open 9 til 12.

Pah!
    Hi,

Just seen various synch cables and cradles on an accessory site - *please* tell me it comes with such a device for synching? Surely you don't have to go out right away and buy something?

I remember I had one of first IPAQs in country and that came with docking cradle.

Anyone know?

Regards,

Paul
    Sync Cable - yes
    Cradle, unfortunately not. :-(
    Originally posted by confusedvorlon
    Disaster - I can't install any of the treo update software on my work machine (which is the main one I use). Network admins have locked down administrator access (and don't play nicely)

I was able to install 270- software fine - but the treo 600 isn't happy to install as me!

Now I'm really stuck!
    Well at least you can install stuff to your Treo 270 and beam it across to the Treo 600.

There must be at least one contractor around with a non-work admin'd laptop which you can borrow for half-an-hour.

Or bribe the network admins (I take it you are not a girl in a short skirt)

Or ask for half-days holiday
    Originally posted by ngarland
    mine on its way from mobileshop.

bet its sent by parcel-farce though! it'll go back to the post office where I can't get to it. Can't stay at home tomorrow morning and the parcel office is only open 9 til 12.

Pah!
    I gave my work address as the delivery address, so as long as it is delivered during the week, I'll be here to receive it.
    Originally posted by kmwmtd

I gave my work address as the delivery address, so as long as it is delivered during the week, I'll be here to receive it.
    Not me, any delivery time over the past week or so would have been OK but t'morrow im on a research group outing, next day i'm teaching elsewhere so unlucky for me. Luckily its not coming via parcel-farce. City Link instead.
    Hi

Hoping to get my Treo shortly from Expansys (SIM free) - could someone let me know if the package includes a simple cable that BOTH charges and syncs?

If not, will a current Treo compatible cable work?

Thank you

Steve
    Originally posted by SteveMoore
    Hi

Hoping to get my Treo shortly from Expansys (SIM free) - could someone let me know if the package includes a simple cable that BOTH charges and syncs?

If not, will a current Treo compatible cable work?

Thank you

Steve
    From what I've read in other threads, yes to both questions.
Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 LastLast