Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
    Just checked with mobileshop.com and they say Orange wont committ to a date for their delivery- it may be next week but surprise surprise, nobody can provide reliable info on the UK release.

Smalltalk.com reckon they have stock early next week.

Clearly you can only believe the existence of real stock when it is being shipped.

I hope phones ship before the end of October otherwise the 2000 free text offer expires on Orange. I expect the phone to be distributed next week but who am i to say!
    > ...Clearly you can only believe the existence of real stock when
    > it is being shipped....

Lol!

Gee! I've read THAT somewhere before!

Ha ha ha!
    after a second postponement to w/c 20th october I'm getting rather hacked off! might just cancel the order with mobileshop and go get a P800 with phoneshopdirect.com free on a 45 tarrif and in stock, starting to look tempting with my 7650 about to run out of contract!

Originally posted by SeldomVisitor
    Please note that there are ==recent== TOTALLY conflicting posts on the availability of GSM TREO 600s in Europe.

At least ONE of these posters thus necessarily has to be wrong.

Quite literally - caveat emptor!
    You did see my pictures of the Orange GSM 600 that I posted, didn't you?

Sure, it's all Photoshop.

No soup for you!
    I've just received an email from treostore.com asking me if I want to confirm my order for the princely sum of 899 Euro:

'Due to the high number of requests, we ask you, if you are still interested, to confirm your reservation before October 15 to keep your shipping priority.'

However, it will be much,much,much cheaper (100 or even down to 50 with rebates) just to sign a new contract with Orange! And I will get tons of free talk-time and text.

Sadly will have to carry a spare phone for a while before people will get my new phone number. I also get free phone calls and texts for life on that old sim card, so I CANNOT port the number without losing them , so will need to get that Orange phone unlocked asap.
    I went to Birmingham's Bull Ring Orange shop yesterday and they had a Treo 600 there.

However, the salesman said I couldn't buy it until its official release date of Wednesday 22 October, when it would also be availabel from Orange directly.

Roll on Wednesday!
    Originally posted by rashah
    I went to Birmingham's Bull Ring Orange shop yesterday and they had a Treo 600 there.

However, the salesman said I couldn't buy it until its official release date of Wednesday 22 October, when it would also be availabel from Orange directly.

Roll on Wednesday!
    Thanks for the info, but really the 22nd??? That's a week on Wednesday! Are they really going to keep them on the shelves and not sell them for that long? This is just too bizarre.

Btw, did you get any idea of prices?
    Oops - sorry I read the calendar wrongly, I meant THIS weds the 15th!
    The sticker price was 250 or 199 as an upgrade, but I they didn't have details re discounts for higher tariffs
    Originally posted by rashah
    Oops - sorry I read the calendar wrongly, I meant THIS weds the 15th!

Thanks!
    Any updates on stock in UK ?
    They said they were supposed to get stock on Friday - but nothing yet.

'sometime later this week?'

Bored Now...
  13.    #73  
    Update from global-mob this morning!

Treo 600 now in stock will be posting out your order today so will be with you before twelve tomorrow

everything crossed
    Mobileshop should be receiving the treo 600 in todays delivery.
    GLOBAL-MOB.COM have them in just collected mine could not wait
  16.    #76  
    Would you go and collect mine and drop it in off in Rotherham for me?
    glob-mob are charging a rip-off 120 on a 400 minute tariff!
    Last edited by treo600mad; 10/13/2003 at 04:58 AM.
    Mine is on the 1000 tariff and there was a promotion as well for 2000 free texts to use over 6 months and the 600 was FREE. I have to stay on that tariff for 6 months.
    By the looks of things the 200 is the most popular @30 for 200 minutes and you still get the 2000 texts price there was 169.99 i think?
    whereas mobileshop are offering it for free on any tariff over 400 minutes including the 2000 free texts a month and including free postage, and your only stuck to the tariff for just 4 months! not like glob-mob rip-off
    But i want to be on the 1000 so it make no difference to me.
Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast