Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 228
  1. #21  
    I have been in contact with Orange Customer Services and they had a release notice sent to them but the Treo 600 is not on their system yet. I was about to order the Treo with a new contract but they said they could price match my new deal on my existing contract and tel no.

    At the moment they have no pricing structure at all tho.
  2. #22  
    Just spoke to Orange Bullring store. They said that the release date was supposed to be Friday - but this has been delayed due to 'a couple of issues'. He guesses a couple more weeks.
  3. #23  
    Global Mob & Mobilshop both say that Orange has found a fault which they hope to rectify in a week - therefore, expect units early next week. They're only guessing though...

    Prices at http://www.global-mob.com

    mins, monthly tarrif, phone cost
    30 ,15, 249
    60 ,19,249
    120, 25,189
    200,30,169
    400,50,129
    700,70,99

    e.g. talk 700 70/month and the phone is 99
    All contracts get 2k sms free to be used in the first 6 months
    Sounded like you can change tarrifs after 6 months - but the woman didn't sound clear on that.
  4. #24  
    Well Mobileshop.com do it FREE on any tariff above 50 pounds per month!

    Also with mobileshop.com you can downgrade tariff after just 4 months, not 6 months like global-mob.

    Orange i believe you are only stuck to the tariff for just 1 month.
  5. #25  
    An Orange shop has also told me release was scheduled for this Friday but delayed due to a minor 'networking problem' this has been delayed with 'probable' release re-scheduled to the end of October.

    Orange wanted to avoid a recall, however, I'm unreliably advised that the problem is not serious hence the relatively short, but fustrating, delay to the release date.
  6. #26  
    Originally posted by confusedvorlon
    Global Mob & Mobilshop both say that Orange has found a fault which they hope to rectify in a week - therefore, expect units early next week. They're only guessing though...

    Prices at http://www.global-mob.com

    mins, monthly tarrif, phone cost
    30 ,15, 249
    60 ,19,249
    120, 25,189
    200,30,169
    400,50,129
    700,70,99

    e.g. talk 700 70/month and the phone is 99
    All contracts get 2k sms free to be used in the first 6 months
    Sounded like you can change tarrifs after 6 months - but the woman didn't sound clear on that.
    Do they say this on their websites anywhere?

    As for prices, mobileshop are currently offering:
    mins, tariff, cost, less than global-mob
    30,15,230,20
    60,20,200,50
    120,25,100,100
    200,30,60,110
    400,50,free,130
    no 700 offered
    other intermediate offers
    You also get 2000 free texts for first 6 months on some of these, and can change to a lower tariff after 120 days (4 months)
  7. #27  
    Mobileshop will tailor any existed tariff or orange OVP tariff to the phone, and anything which is over 50 a month gets free treo 600
  8.    #28  
    Some other threads are reporting faults on T600, maybe its best that we wait!

    http://discussion.visorcentral.com/v...threadid=37009
  9. #29  
    Originally posted by Cyril


    Just spoke to someone at the Orange shop in Tottenham Ct Rd.

    Scheduled release for 15th October, but not guaranteed!
    My brother (Mr. Orange) has confirmed a release date for sale of the 15th (in Switzerland). I would think, UK should be about the same...

    He has not heard of problems/recalled units.
    www.gsmworld.com
  10. #30  
    so from mobilshop, the treo is 180

    payment spread over 4 months, they throw in 200mins/month for the first 4 months - and then you're free to take any orange tarrif.

    Alternatively, you can pay 20 more (spread over 4 months) and you get an extra 200mins/month for the first 4 months!

    Minimum committment after 4 months is 15/month for which you can get 30 any-network mins and 30 txts

    I paid more than that for my T270! and I had to suffer the indignity of being an O2 customer!
  11. #31  
    Originally posted by kmwmtd


    Do they say this on their websites anywhere?

    As for prices, mobileshop are currently offering:
    mins, tariff, cost, less than global-mob
    30,15,230,20
    60,20,200,50
    120,25,100,100
    200,30,60,110
    400,50,free,130
    no 700 offered
    other intermediate offers
    You also get 2000 free texts for first 6 months on some of these, and can change to a lower tariff after 120 days (4 months)
    Thanks for the info,
    prices were not quoted on the website - I got them over the phone.
  12. #32  
    The problem is the imeis do not match the sims cards. It could be sorted today it may be another week. I will keep you informed.
    FROM A VERY RELIABLE SOURCE
  13. #33  
    Can you explain what that means?
    Have they just ordered a batch of wrong simcards?
  14.    #34  
    Its there in black and white!

    http://www.handspring.co.uk/reseller...wheretobuy.asp

    Surely cant get a more reliable source than this, not available to buy on orange site yet!

    Going to phone the local retailer this morning, I'll keep you informed.
  15. Andreas's Avatar
    Posts
    896 Posts
    Global Posts
    938 Global Posts
    #35  
    Originally posted by armitage
    Its there in black and white!

    http://www.handspring.co.uk/reseller...wheretobuy.asp

    Surely cant get a more reliable source than this, not available to buy on orange site yet!

    Going to phone the local retailer this morning, I'll keep you informed.
    As i live in Sweden and Orange does not exist here Handspring suggest i buy mine from Treostore.

    Not likely when the price is 899 Euro ($1060). I shure hope its possible to get them from US in a while, unlocked and using that preivous owner promo.

    /Andreas - amazed at the european price
  16. #36  
    mobileshop.com now quoting week commencing 13th october
  17. #37  
    Armitage - Please let us know if you have any luck! - Thanks!
  18. #38  
    I saw a display model this morning at an Orange shop in Paris. The fine print is saying the ETA is Oct 9th, however the sales rep had no idea as to when they would really arrive. They hadn't received details on the pricing either, the only thing he knew was that the lowest price will be 399 euro.
  19. #39  
    Just called the Orange shop in Norwich. The chap I spoke to seemed knowledgeable and said due to the Treo 600 failing final testing (something to do with numbering - IMEI? - didn't quite catch it) the handset has been delayed. It should be 'tail end of next week'.

    It's, possible, I imagine, that the Handspring UK web site was set to automatically update today with 'available' message, today being the rumoured original release date.
  20. #40  
    Originally posted by Andreas


    As i live in Sweden and Orange does not exist here Handspring suggest i buy mine from Treostore.

    Not likely when the price is 899 Euro ($1060). I shure hope its possible to get them from US in a while, unlocked and using that preivous owner promo.

    /Andreas - amazed at the european price
    hmm..

    A phone including a contract for a year will cost 300 in the UK (~420 euro) I wonder if you can pay off the contract and unlock the phone...
Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions