Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    Figured I'd start another thread since this one has to do with price. I have something else you guys can gripe at me about.

Just received an email from Sprint with the following information to prepare our clients and customers.

-------------------------
    $599.99 SRP

Rebates are $150 for 2-year and $100 for 1-year. So it will be $449.99 or 499.99 after service credits (or mail in rebates if purchasing thru a retail store).

--------------------------
    Ors are instant credits to your Sprint account. No mailing anything in.

Ok, start the griping.....

Larry
    Thanks Melamed. Keep letting us know what you find out.
    Is the GSM price from Ingram Micro still $549?
  4.    #4  
    Ingram shows MSRP of the GSM phone to be $599.00.

Unfortunately due to contractual agreements, I can't tell you what our prices shows but I can tell you it's the sames as the last two weeks. Reseller price has not gone up on the GSM/GPRS model.

Larry
    Does the price we pay differ if we get it directly from Sprint or from a reseller?

Do you charge more because you pay a higher cost?

Thanks
  6.    #6  
    Sprint will be selling it for $599.95. We charge exactly what Sprint charges if you're adding a new line of service (new number & agreement).

You get the same $100 for 1 year and $150 for 2 year credits to your Sprint account.

Unfortunately, since we don't make anything on the device itself, it's more if unactivated or you're replacing an existing phone keeping the same number since Sprint only pays us a commission on activation of new lines of service.

Larry
    Global Posts
    244 Global Posts
    Originally posted by lmelamed
    Just received an email from Sprint with the following information to prepare our clients and customers.

-------------------------
    $599.99 SRP

I received an email also at work today, but it said the regular price of the Treo 600 will be $549.99 not $599.99. The rebates were the same in my email.
    Not all treasure is silver and gold.
    Global Posts
    244 Global Posts
    Here's some more official information as of 10/2/2003 about the Treo 600 (received in an email at work):

Date approved to be shipped: Oct. 3

Date Sprint retail stores should receive stock: Week of Oct. 6

Price before rebates: $549.99

$100 rebate for 1 year (new service)
    $150 rebate for 2 years (new service)
    Not all treasure is silver and gold.
  9.    #9  
    Unfortunately I cannot share publicly the document I have. It shows $599.99 as the finaly decided price with the rebates.

As I've previously posted, we'll charge whatever Sprint's SRP is when activated plus the rebates.

Larry
    Gosh Larry, there seems to be a trend here!
    so you are sayin the inventory you are speaking of is not sprints, but your own personal online sotre...how reliable are you?
    Treo 300, Treo 600 - Sprint

I dream in code and TCP/IP sequence numbers.
  12.    #12  
    so you are sayin the inventory you are speaking of is not sprints, but your own personal online sotre...how reliable are you?
    I don't understand what you are saying or asking. No one has any inventory right now.

We have plenty on order from Sprint. The orders were sent in 3-4 weeks ago. Sprint simply raised the price.

Larry
    Originally posted by SprintTreo600

okay but when you do have the inventory....how much can i rely on you to ship me a good product that wont be missing things from the box, the phone itself persay

15.    #15  
    okay but when you do have the inventory....how much can i rely on you to ship me a good product that wont be missing things from the box, the phone itself persay
    You've got to be kidding with this question. We've been a Sprint business reseller for 3 years now. Everything we sell is brand new, straight from Sprint. Why in the hell would we take something out of the box? The first thing that would happen is it would be posted on a board like this. We're not idiots. We depend on repeat business.

Larry
    Originally posted by lmelamed

I don't understand what you are saying or asking. No one has any inventory right now.

We have plenty on order from Sprint. The orders were sent in 3-4 weeks ago. Sprint simply raised the price.

Larry

i dont get it.

Originally posted by SprintTreo600
    i dont get it.

Just do a search of Larry's other posts. It will become abundantly clear!
    Where are these questions coming from? You guys are actin like he's a crook b/c he's givin info u don't necessarily like.

And EMan I think there's a reason you had to post your reply 3 times. Take the hint.
    If God brought you to it He'll bring you thru it!
    The same BS deserve the same replies.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast