Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Global Posts
    244 Global Posts
    Originally posted by lmelamed
    Unfortunately I cannot share publicly the document I have. It shows $599.99 as the finaly decided price with the rebates.

As I've previously posted, we'll charge whatever Sprint's SRP is when activated plus the rebates.

Larry
    I don't know where you work or who you get emails from, but I work at an actual Sprint Store (corporate) and they will be selling the Treo 600 for $549.99 before any rebates.
    Not all treasure is silver and gold.
    Originally posted by DSDxp

I don't know where you work or who you get emails from, but I work at an actual Sprint Store (corporate) and they will be selling the Treo 600 for $549.99 before any rebates.
    Check this thread for more info on who Larry is http://discussion.treocentral.com/tc...7&pagenumber=2
    Not to stir the pot but I did see it priced at $599.99 on our inventory report posted by Sprint.

Maybe different channels will have different pricing?

I've never seen a $100 Serv Credit on a 1 YR Term or $150 on 2 Yr's. Is this new? Looks more like the discounts on 2 Yr and 3 Yr.
    I don't know if Larry is trying to mislead us or not, but it's obvious that his info has not been very accurate in the past, so why believe it now?
    I've heard from other places that it'll be $599 as well.
    If God brought you to it He'll bring you thru it!
  7.    #27  
    I don't know if Larry is trying to mislead us or not, but it's obvious that his info has not been very accurate in the past, so why believe it now?
    Other than the delay Sprint told us about last week, that apparently isn't happening, my information has been very accurate.

I was the first to post the price was being raised to $549. Everyone *****ed saying I was full of crap. Read all the messages. Everyone else has been saying $549 the last couple of days.

This afternoon I received the "official" pricing sheet with the new price of $599 and the rebates. Yes, they are $100 for a one year agreement, $150 for a 2 year agreement. And yes, they look like the corporate service credits for 2 & 3 year.

After I mentioned $599 today, a few people of replied they have see it as well.

I was talking to the guy that supports the business site for PCS. He will be posting the Treo 600 at http://www.sprint.com/pcsbusiness/de...pda/index.html on Monday with a price of $599.

If you read all my posts, they have been accurate except posting the delay news Sprint gave us earlier in the week. I've just been posting what they tell me.

Larry
    Why is everyone attacking Larry? He's just passing along the info he has. If the info is incorrect, then blame the source, Sprint, not the messenger! Sheesh!

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions
    Just received an email from Sprint with the following information to prepare our clients and customers.

-------------------------
    $599.99 SRP
    -----------------------------------------------
    --------------
    So I am confused. As a 3 year customer with Sprint, what would a Treo 600 go for? I have seen so many quotes.....

Thanks. Ben
    just chill the fook out people!!! give larry a break! yall attacking him are BIG FAT LOSERS!! get a life... Larry, don't let these gaybaiters get on your back bro. I'm with ya whether your info is right, wrong, from Sprint or from your imaginary friend Shelby. Has ANYONE posted ACTUAL documents on treocentral to "prove" the validity of the source of info they post? No. We are all going to believe what we want. that's it... lay off guys.
    Given the problems Sprint had with the 300, I am sure they were just a little jumpy putting the 600 out there for the same original price as the 300 ($499).

Of course, after we have bombarded *2 and telesales and local Sprint stores and resellers, all of whom have been hounding Sprint for the device due to our repeatedly frustrating requests for them, Sprint took advantage and raised the price. If you were in business, wouldn't you? They probably feel its payback for all the 300's tthey had to replace!

Heck, we have all been after this thing like she was the new girl in high school. Her name was Ingrid and ... oh, never mind!

Now, on to Larry. He is a businessman and has a right to earn a living. I asked him a specific question in my earlier post and he answered it. It doesn't cost anymore to get it from him than from Sprint. What's the big deal?

I thank him for the info he provided. We all should and we need to quit flaming the guy.
    I am less concerned about getting the lowest price (of couse I am not going to pay a huge premium), but am willing to pay a 50-100 buck premium to get one as quick as possible. If that is Larry, then he will get my business.

If you guys think this release is bad and stiring up all sorts of emotion and hand wringing, then you did not follow the release of the Samsung i500. This sort of stuff went on for about 8 months, with more disinformation than the Iraqi Information Minister (Bagdag Bob) could muster.

Larry, If you can guarentee you will have phones by Wed and can over night ship them, then I want two phones.
    Carl
  13.    #33  
    [qoute]Has ANYONE posted ACTUAL documents on treocentral to "prove" the validity of the source of info they post? No.[/quote]

I will post the document I have once Sprint makes the official announcement. You will be able to see the date it was created. I cannot post it until then.

Larry, If you can guarentee you will have phones by Wed and can over night ship them, then I want two phones.
    I cannot guarantee I will have them on Wednesday. That's just the date Sprint is telling me I'll have them. I can guarantee anything until I see them.

Of course anything can still change. Sprint can change the price again, change the release date, change the shipping date, change the rebates, etc. since the product has not even been "officially" anounced.

Larry
    Price while important should never be the final factor in any purchase. I look for the source who can deliver, can help with problems and ultimately get me what I want. I paid a good price for my I700 $600 from VzW so paying $499-549 for a T600 is not bad. I sold my I700 for $495 not bad considering the use I got.

Now the Ipaq 1945, one stylus, no cradle, no case and it was $399. No biggie I still got some scratch left towards the T600 and its just business.
    Originally posted by lmelamed
    [qoute]
    I cannot guarantee I will have them on Wednesday. That's just the date Sprint is telling me I'll have them. I can guarantee anything until I see them.

Larry
    Larry, if you will emai me at cgalgano@ediconsulting.com as soon as you have some available for shipment I will buy 2. That is as long as I have not found them someplace else sooner.
    Carl
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12