Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Global Posts
    68 Global Posts
    OK, OK...I give up! I apologize for my outburst.
    So, just to make sure I understand this. I am in the first 10 or so but have the data plan so I likely will not get in? Can you give us odds or something. Sounds like if your friend can make something he will work his way through the entire list before going to one of us with data already (can't blame him). Since there are only 50 available, I assume those of us with the data plan are probably out on this deal? Is this a safe assumption?

Not complaining...I just checking to know if I should be trying to pursue other methods to get the phone on day one.
  3.    #23  
    Originally posted by JakePratt
    So, just to make sure I understand this. I am in the first 10 or so but have the data plan so I likely will not get in? Can you give us odds or something. Sounds like if your friend can make something he will work his way through the entire list before going to one of us with data already (can't blame him). Since there are only 50 available, I assume those of us with the data plan are probably out on this deal? Is this a safe assumption?

Not complaining...I just checking to know if I should be trying to pursue other methods to get the phone on day one.
    Hey,

He may well get 200 units who knows the whole list could get..... he can only guarentee 50 units, but beilive me, he is doing is damnedest to get more... more sales for him....

if you have a data plan, chances are less, but since there is no commitment yet anyway, you have nothing to lose.
    Global Posts
    311 Global Posts
    Thanks again WBO!
    Tell a man there are 300 billion stars in the universe and he'll believe you. Tell him a bench has wet paint on it and he'll have to touch to be sure.

Check out my crazy Golden Retrievers!
    Wow. Kinda glad I'm with Sprint.
    Go here if you're tired of being .
    It'll be fun.
    Its not that big of a deal. Just have to pay full price like the other 100000 people. Not like most of us are saving penny's

Jake
    Heh, hope the Sidekick data doesn't count as a data plan. After having connection problems for the past 20 days, there's not much data coming through.

Thanks again for giving us a chance.

Michael
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12