1.    #1  
    i asked if they knew when the treo 600 was coming in

"the what?"

she went to ask someone else

"i guess around christmas, I know we are going to have some new phones in and some promotions around the holiday"

i ask about L.A.

"thats not true all sprint stores have the same stock, so if we don't carry it now, then no sprint store does"

what about the rumored release dates of oct 10 or 13th or 7th

"those are just rumors then, because if it was coming in five days from now, then we would definately know."

What about handsprings rebate, do you know anyting about that?

"no sorry"

im reallly confused....ZDNet is say october, everyone else is saying october, sprint is saying december....whats goin on?
    Treo 300, Treo 600 - Sprint

I dream in code and TCP/IP sequence numbers.
    LOL Crazy... See my post below: Cleveland OH Sprint Scoop.. They all told me the same thing.. either they are ALL right or ALL wrong.
  3.    #3  
    somethings wrong here...they can ALL have different release dates...hmmm...maybe its time to switch carriers?
    Treo 300, Treo 600 - Sprint

I dream in code and TCP/IP sequence numbers.
    Originally posted by SprintTreo600
    somethings wrong here...they can ALL have different release dates...hmmm...maybe its time to switch carriers?
    Yeah, I think you should switch carriers.
    Last edited by slffl; 10/02/2003 at 12:39 PM.
    oh come on... relax... I'm trying to have some control. it's hard...

I am going to tend to believe the postings about them being shipped today or tomorrow. Then arrive monday-tuesday at some select stores. I doubt that the first round will go out as late as the 10th. That's my optimism at least.

Local store reps are hourly employees... they can tell you about current models, but dont particularly obsess about the newest phone. It's just a new phone, something else to learn, oh joy. Now the people I have dealt with were very nice, and called their techies right away, but they were guessing when it will come, etc. "We may not even get them right away, and not in this store"

This last lady actually said.. "Well, they would send it to the new Service center in Miami, that they are still building "
    I looked at her the way a dog looks at a fan.. I just told her it would prolly be in, in the next few days, next week at the latest.
    She was nice, took down my info, she said she knows a guy that could help me out.

I dont think anyone really knows(except execs) the actuals, we can figure it out.. like the Ingram post. Bickering about spcs' lack of knowledge is a unfair. What do you expect from these people? Those who have gotten good answers, are lucky. Sprint doesnt owe us any kind of timeframe.
    It seems like every sprint store i called in the Denver area has a different story to tell. Some say November and others say next week. I would love to see the latter. I guess all we can do is wait!