1.    #1  
    Anyone know if their will be a Mission Possible event for the DC/NoVA area? If not, I am very disappointed since we are the Internet Capital of the world and I am sure would be near the top of the list for phone markets and high tech gadgets.
    Handspring only had three: New York, Boston, and San Fransisco. They skipped over the entire midwest!
    -Michael Ducker
    TreoCentral Staff
    midwest?
    Felipe
    On the road to 5,000 posts
    Life is what happens between Firmware releases.
    Midwest - central region of the country - where I live. They could of at least had chicago, if not minneapolis as event places.
    -Michael Ducker
    TreoCentral Staff
    Im a bit suprised as well that they didnt have an event here. We are the Internet capital, so its just odd they would kick off here. They would have gotten A LOT of attention if they had had a showing around Tyson's.

FS: GSM Treo 600 with Accesories.... here.
    I'm also in DC and can't believe they skipped us. We're one of the hottest wireless connectivity markets.

Where in DC are you daftgem? I'm in Dupont.

Geoffrey
    Originally posted by gmaugham
    I'm also in DC and can't believe they skipped us. We're one of the hottest wireless connectivity markets.

Where in DC are you daftgem? I'm in Dupont.

Geoffrey
    For simplicity I have DC listed. Im actually in Falls Church/Arlington area; specifically Seven Corners if your familiar.

FS: GSM Treo 600 with Accesories.... here.
    I'm in the DC area, but on the MD side, up 295 around Ft. Meade.

Have you guys found any stores in the area that even know that the 600 exists? I got blown off by a Sprint manager in the Columbia store. Jerk.

I'm thinking that if the S/N rebate that HS is talking about is only available when you buy it through them, I may wait until then, and save a little $$$, but this wait is KILLING ME. I am still hoping to have the phone by my birthday - Oct 13th. I'm a little old for bday presents, but I can still treat myself, right?

Any word on when HS will have this available with the ever-popularly mentioned, yet severely lacking details S/N rebate plan?
    I'm also in DC, live in Cleveland Park, and have a tech company in Gerogetown. I have been calling all of the AT&T stores in the area and they all are completely clueless. It looks like I'll have to buy direct from Hspring.

However, with all of the posts about the software tuned to each carrier, I may have to wait.
    Doug
    Originally posted by dmrfresh
    I'm in the DC area, but on the MD side, up 295 around Ft. Meade.

Have you guys found any stores in the area that even know that the 600 exists? I got blown off by a Sprint manager in the Columbia store. Jerk.

I'm thinking that if the S/N rebate that HS is talking about is only available when you buy it through them, I may wait until then, and save a little $$$, but this wait is KILLING ME. I am still hoping to have the phone by my birthday - Oct 13th. I'm a little old for bday presents, but I can still treat myself, right?

Any word on when HS will have this available with the ever-popularly mentioned, yet severely lacking details S/N rebate plan?
    I'm in Baltimore and did a little calling around yesterday ... look here for what I found out:

http://discussion.treocentral.com/tc...-t36643/s.html
    How do you like AT&T in the DC area? Do you have a GSM phone with them now and, if so, have you found coverage around the country any good?

Thanks.

Geoffrey

Originally posted by fmertz
    I'm also in DC, live in Cleveland Park, and have a tech company in Gerogetown. I have been calling all of the AT&T stores in the area and they all are completely clueless. It looks like I'll have to buy direct from Hspring.

However, with all of the posts about the software tuned to each carrier, I may have to wait.
    I had a Treo 180 with Voicestream, and didn't really like the reception. I also found the 180 wasn't quite what I wanted, so I swithed to AT&T and the T68i. Great little phone, but slow and not enough of what I wanted.

I live near the Cathederal - the highest point in DC - and get marginal coverage. However, other than that, I like AT&T's coverage and service. I'm going to stick with GSM and AT&T for the 600.

I want to get one early, but I really want full integration with the mLife service. I'm trying to get some data from AT&T on how they will integrate the 600, but so far, zip.
    Doug