Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    OK. I have a VERY ACCURATE source at Sprint PCS Los Angeles who has confirmed the Treo is in. I got the call this evening (about an hour ago) as he knows I have been waiting for the day... I will be there tomorrow morning at 9:00 waiting for the doors to open.

Has anyone else heard of them getting the units yet?

PS- I am still awaiting a return call from him on quantity and availability of sale...
    Which location?
    T750 w/Cingular
    Black Jawbone
  3.    #3  
    i will let you know once I get it tomm. morning (hopefully) !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    hmmm....let me know.....I will send ya a paypal payment for one
    I live in Los Angeles too. I'm going to the store tomorrow. There' only a few Sprint "superstores" in Los Angeles. So I'm sure those are the stores that will carry the largest quantity of T600s. Hopefully I will also be one of the lucky ones to leave the store with a brand new Treo 600 tomorrow! For free even...
    Originally posted by treoneo
    For free even...
    Someone might have smoked crack after their dinner tonight...
    I want a Treo 600!!!
    hehe. that was some good crack! you'll see... ;-)
    Originally posted by dcopperfield

PS- I am still awaiting a return call from him on quantity and availability of sale...
    Well??? Did you get that return call from "him"?
    T750 w/Cingular
    Black Jawbone
  9.    #9  
    OK... Leaving this morning to try and get one. I talked with my source late last night and he didnt know quantity.. Only that UPS had delivered several boxes at 6:00 PM anmd one 1' X 2' box was labeled Handspring and had Treo 600 on it... I will post from the phone if I get it this morning.
    that is awesome, but what about chicagoland, has anybody heard
    I just called a bunch of stores around chicago. For all but one, they said "coming soon"

At one outlet they said the Treo 600 is out but they've sold out of them already. I clarified, asking if he was sure it was the Handspring Treo 600 and he said yes...

I'm not sure what to think.
    Originally posted by dcopperfield
    one 1' X 2' box was labeled Handspring and had Treo 600 on it...
    It was probably the P.O.P. stuff!
    T750 w/Cingular
    Black Jawbone
    Originally posted by shinai
    I just called a bunch of stores around chicago. For all but one, they said "coming soon"

At one outlet they said the Treo 600 is out but they've sold out of them already. I clarified, asking if he was sure it was the Handspring Treo 600 and he said yes...

I'm not sure what to think.
    Sold out?!

Did they say when they're expecting the Treo 700?
    yeah, he said the treo 700 with the high def display, videocamera and built in bluetooth came out last week but is on backorder
    Hopefully the sales guy was wrong i would be dissapointed if they were already sold out?

thanks for checking if you find anybody let me know

thanks shinai
    just got off the phone with a sales rep @ a sprint superstore in los angeles. they don't have them but will within the next week. i'm going over there today and talk to a "friend" who works there to see if he can give me any more detailed info...
    Originally posted by treoneo
    hehe. that was some good crack! you'll see... ;-)
    So much for the free one!
    T750 w/Cingular
    Black Jawbone
    Hello? Is this the sprint store in Orange, Ca?
    "Yes it is"
    Do you have the Treo 600 available?
    "The what?"
    The Handspring Treo 600
    "We are currently sold out"
    When do you expect more?
    "What the name of the phone again?"
    Thank you, Good Bye
    Don't bother in OC: I've tried both the Irvine store on Tuesday("maybe December") and the Aliso Viejo store this morning ("No idea... no info yet".)

My money is still on Telesales: called them yesterday and the guy told me that while he doesn't have anything yet, all signs point to early next week... Ok, that sounds like a magic 8 ball answer to me but I'm that desperate/obsessed I guess
    Since people have problems with my Einstein quotes, I will now quote my true hero: Homer Simpson.

"Doh !'
    No one needs to bother calling individual stores to see if they have any in stock. I just was at work and there are no stores in the entire country with any Treo 600's there are a few in a warehouse somewhere (I forget where now) and that quantity is only in the 800ish. So I'd say the earliest we'll see these is next week. IT'S COMING!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast