Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    > ...800ish...

Hey!

Maybe they SHIPPED the other 1600 already!

Great! They'll be AVAILABLE next week!
    The original poster (dcopperfield) said he was headed to the store to pick up the one his contact assured him was there. But that's the last we've heard from him...did he make himself disappear, or just the 600?
  3.    #23  
    ok back from the store and as you would guess, no treo 600... My friend said the box is still there and remains unopened. He asked his manager about the contents and they told him they were "special order" phones... ???? What does that mean? Are celebrities here getting phone before us or maybe the manager doesnt know...

Stay Tuned!
    translation: "I lied to cause a false panic to get my popularity up."
    Treo 300, Treo 600 - Sprint

I dream in code and TCP/IP sequence numbers.
    Originally posted by SprintTreo600
    translation: "I lied to cause a false panic to get my popularity up."

Charles

Kyocera 6035-->Samsung I-300-->Samsung I-330-->Treo 600-->Sprint Treo 650-->Cingular Treo 650-->AT&T Treo 680-->AT&T Crimson Treo 680-->AT&T Black Centro-->AT&T Copper Treo 680-->iPhone 3G 8GB-->iPhone 3GS 16GB-->HTC EVO 4G
    Originally posted by dcopperfield
    ok back from the store and as you would guess, no treo 600... My friend said the box is still there and remains unopened. He asked his manager about the contents and they told him they were "special order" phones... ???? What does that mean? Are celebrities here getting phone before us or maybe the manager doesnt know...

Stay Tuned!
    Yeah whatever...........
    T750 w/Cingular
    Black Jawbone
    I'm with ya.. i think it was just a unknown box.. might have said handspring, got $ on it that it didnt say treo 600.. maybe he read half of a sku# I took the magic man's comments with a grain of salt.. we'll see it next week... I think I can make it thru the weekend.
    i don't think anyone truely knows except for sprint people themselves...and they don't tell...hmmm when will the true release date be?
    Treo 300, Treo 600 - Sprint

I dream in code and TCP/IP sequence numbers.
  9.    #29  
    hey SprintTreo600, why be impolite? I was just trying to post what I know

Translation: "Stop being an *******"
    very eloquently put
    very well put! calm down bro...
    chi town michigan avenue store , my rep says he'll deliver it tuesday latest wednesday cbot. he's fired if he's full of bs.
    Last edited by JTREOB; 10/02/2003 at 09:04 PM.
    Would have been cool, but I really don't see celebs getting them in via a sprint store, it would be arrnaged by some other source before they would go that route.

What I don't get is why is the initial shipment so low. I mean come on 2400? that seems rather lame. How many SPCS stores, how many cities? VzW had 50,000 I700 and had no trouble moving those and ordering more.
    Originally posted by PalmMD
    Would have been cool, but I really don't see celebs getting them in via a sprint store, it would be arrnaged by some other source before they would go that route.

What I don't get is why is the initial shipment so low. I mean come on 2400? that seems rather lame. How many SPCS stores, how many cities? VzW had 50,000 I700 and had no trouble moving those and ordering more.
    Where'd u hear 2400?
    If God brought you to it He'll bring you thru it!
    Originally posted by Jaggrey
    Where'd u hear 2400?
    Here at TC. I have seen it in several of the Mission Possible threads. It just seems too low and if SPCS is going low to stir demand its not a smart plan. Marketing people are the biggest group of clusters to date. If they would just ask sales to preview and add ideas it would be amazing how much faster stuff would move.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12