1.    #1  
    Reading all the reviews of the Tungsten T3 are making me want one. It looks like i could really leave my i book @ home. I'm thinking about getting the ir keyboard , putting that baby in landscape mode and typing away, even using excel in stats class.

Then I'll get the treo 600 and truly be able to leave my laptop @ home. My bags going to be a lot lighter in a couple of weeks. Well, maybe, i can carry more books now.
    Originally posted by craigdts
    Reading all the reviews of the Tungsten T3 are making me want one. It looks like i could really leave my i book @ home. I'm thinking about getting the ir keyboard , putting that baby in landscape mode and typing away, even using excel in stats class.

Then I'll get the treo 600 and truly be able to leave my laptop @ home. My bags going to be a lot lighter in a couple of weeks. Well, maybe, i can carry more books now.
    I guess this makes the Treo 600's lack of Bluetooth even more disappointing.
    The T3 does look pretty good and if it was out last year I would still have one today (for sale that is). The TT was good but not great, it was the first in many leaps forward.

But I really dont want a phone, keyboard and my pda, I want it all in one thats why I am going Treo600.

It does look good though.
    my concerns are two fold: first, how long will we have to wait for bt support? second, what happens if I take advantage of the t3's enhanced pim functionality (like three addresses or 32k limit on notes/memos) then try to sync to the t600? also, the latter problem aside, does anyone know of good software to keep two palms in sync with the same data/profile?

thanks
    Originally posted by mansouan
    also, the latter problem aside, does anyone know of good software to keep two palms in sync with the same data/profile?

thanks
    Try SyncUS...

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions