Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1.    #21  
    you should have come
    Giggle - those of us who have been around more than half a century - that is, literally exceed the definition of "antique" - wouldn't even be allowed on the city block.
    Maybe so... Just kidding really.

PICTURES! I WANT PICTURES!!!
    From my location, I would put the average age at around 35-40, with the extremes being early 20s to 60ish. Prolly 20% women. Very few in suits - I think I may be the only one not wearing Dockers. My loud Hawaiian shirt does *not* blend in ;-)
    I was not going to bring my Olympus C5050 to this neighborhood, even in daylight ;-)
  6.    #26  
    after another scan of the room, I'd says avg age is mid 30's....10% women, though
    Blah, blah, blah...
    It'd be nice if some of u could record the presentations by Ed, etc. and post them later on TC. I'd like to hear them, but alas, I'm in Texas.
    if I hadn't been obsessively reading the TC 600 forum. Pretty much old news at this point though.
  10.    #30  
    no mention of Snapper...boo!
    Any official CARRIER reps there? As in, high level Product people? Because, at the end of the day, THAT'S the channel most folks will get their devices from, and THEY have to tell us when the 600 will be in their stores. Get the straight scoop from them, if they're there (and, specifically, in my case, Sprint). Nail 'em on DATES babeeeee DATES..
    Craigdts: they did sort of skip the "flyover states" in rolling this out
    Originally posted by MassSpecGeek
    Craigdts: they did sort of skip the "flyover states" in rolling this out
    well i did get to see the treo 600 at the Sprint Users Conference w/ nrosser a month or 2 ago (dont remember how long ago it was). But yeah . . . Mission Possible skipped us here. But thankfully, we've got TC, so it's almost like being there.
  14.    #34  
    they just post ed colligan's cell phone number...oops!
    I will look for Sprint reps, but I suspect any really high level types will be glued to the corp IT attendees and won't want to waste time with a lowly biotech guy ;-)
    I don't pay much attention to GSM since I am on Sprint, but they did mention that all GSM phones support 6 way conf calls, something I never knew.
    PS Anybody know what inning the Giants game is in? I am worried about the GG being a mess if it ends at the same time as this.
    Just don't tell them your TC handle and you should be ok.
    The 5 way is pretty cool. Wonder how quickly non HS/Palm apps will be enabled.
    Originally posted by MassSpecGeek

PS Anybody know what inning the Giants game is in? I am worried about the GG being a mess if it ends at the same time as this.
    Bottom of 8th , sf 5, Fl 9
    two outs
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast