1.    #1  
    I found this snibit on some site. Would I be able to use this devise on the T600.

FlyCAM-SD is a PDA camera compliant with SDIO Interface. It's the first SD-camera solution in the world with Flash Light and 1.3 Mega pixels. With the FlyCAM-SD you have the ability to take snapshots and record video.

It turns your PDA not only to a digital camera , but also to a Digital Camcorder.

Your can immediately watch your recorded video and send it out by e-mail. Or transfer them to your desktop PC, and watch them with the Microsoft Media

http://http://www.mobilemag.com/content/100/336/C1794/
    Last edited by UberTreo; 10/01/2003 at 02:45 PM.
    With the 600's antenna placement, this probably would not fit into the SD slot.

I could be mistaken, though. It would be pretty cool!
    << My command as we escape Palm HQ with a new Pre 3>>.

Treo 300 >> Treo 600 >> Treo 650 >> Treo 755 >> Instinct >> Pre- >> TouchPad
    Originally posted by tjd414
    With the 600's antenna placement, this probably would not fit into the SD slot.

I could be mistaken, though. It would be pretty cool!
    It's also a good argument for putting multiple expansion slots in PDAs. I really think that with all the gadgets that are targeting SD slots these days (storage, Bluetooth, GPS, WiFi, cameras) that PDAs with multiple expansion slots will have to become the rule rather than the exception.
    Global Posts
    277 Global Posts
    It's also a good argument for putting multiple expansion slots in PDAs. I really think that with all the gadgets that are targeting SD slots these days (storage, Bluetooth, GPS, WiFi, cameras) that PDAs with multiple expansion slots will have to become the rule rather than the exception.
    I definitely agree with this point. We either need additional expansion or we need non storage SD cards (Bluetooth, WiFi, DigiCam, etc) to double as storage cards. Here's what I mean: You put one of those 1.3 megapixel camera cards in the SDIO slot (Assuming it fits the 600) and you start snapping pictures or recording video. Woohoo!! Then you realize that even though you bought a 512MB SD card, it's sitting in your hand while the digicam thingy is in the slot and now you're limited to the onboard 32MB that comes with the device, which you're sharing with apps and other files.

If the other SDIO devices could have 128MB of memory too that would be cool.
    My 2, it's all I can spare
    Treo 270 Treo 600 Treo 700P *** Unmentionable *** Pre {rooted}
    What would really be great is an adapter that would allow SDIO devices to be extended farther up from the device so you could use this camera.
    Originally posted by PalmMD
    What would really be great is an adapter that would allow SDIO devices to be extended farther up from the device so you could use this camera.
    OR...
    Extended AND daisy-chained so we could put in multiple cards into one slot, similar to USB ports....
    Possible???
    "I refuse to answer that question on the grounds that I don't know the answer."
    Originally posted by PalmMD
    Or the SDIO device makers could put ram on their device so information can be saved on them without cluttering the PDA's memory.
    This camera would have been perfect if it included some type of integrated storage, say perhaps 128 MB or something...

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions