1.    #1  
    Just in time for your shinny new Treo 600, Snapper Fish has upgraded Snapper Mail to include Treo 600 jog dial support.

Registered users can get it in the download area.
    Felipe
    On the road to 5,000 posts
    Life is what happens between Firmware releases.
    Originally posted by Felipe
    Just in time for your shinny new Treo 600, Snapper Fish has upgraded Snapper Mail to include Treo 600 jog dial support.

Registered users can get it in the download area.
    I assume you meant to write DPad since the Treo 600 has replaced its jog dial with a DPad.
  3.    #3  
    Originally posted by DarthRepublican

I assume you meant to write DPad since the Treo 600 has replaced its jog dial with a DPad.
    yes, i'm an *****.

dpad support.

:-)
    Felipe
    On the road to 5,000 posts
    Life is what happens between Firmware releases.
    Things are looking up so hopefully more apps like this will get support quickly. My question is with DocsToGo being bundled will it suppor the 5 way d-pad?
    I prefer 5-way as a term for the controller on a Treo. D-pad sounds like something you would put on a wound.
    I still have no solid idea how this whole Sprint email biz shakes out. Their Bizcon supposedly helps people bypass supposed firewall issues but that makes 0 sense to me. Does this snappermail do basically the same thing as Sprints Bizcon then? Reading about it I like the fact that I could pull in multiple accounts into different folders. Pull work into one, personal into another etc... Just wonder how this Snapper things works with my corporate email and how that differs from Sprints Bizcon...................maybe Psrint has a decent FAQ on their site I can check on.....
    Originally posted by Poryphyron
    I prefer 5-way as a term for the controller on a Treo. D-pad sounds like something you would put on a wound.
    It can also be called a joypad. Is that better?