Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    Here is how this works...

I have friend in national account sales for T-Mobile.

Basically, if I get him a list of people 15+ (liminted to first 55 though) who want it the first day its available to t-mobile, for the NEW ACTIVATION PRICE (without re-activating) he will get them to us on those terms.

(You might even be able to get an additional $100 of from HS, depending on how they structure their rebate if you are an existing user.

Which should mean that you would be able to get one as cheap as it will initially be available without having to change # or get a new contract!

There is no obligation, he will contact us before it is sent regarding price and details, but this is a way to gurantee you will get one from the first shipment. I have only got until thursday morning to get this to him.

YOU MUST BE AN EXISTING T-Mobile Customer!

What I will need from you is a PM, please 4 lines only

1) FULL NAME
    2) HOME/BUSINESS PHONE
    3) T-Mobile Phone Number
    4) Email Address

(PLease dont put in the numbers... 1),2),3) etc. It makes it harder to stick in to excel.)

Please dont send any other info to the PM as it will be annoying enough to keep track of this.

And dont be annoying! I'm doing this to be nice. There is no commitment to buy anything, all you do is save a place on line and lock in the best price.

Remember, this only applies to existing T-Mobile customers, he has no interest in running credit checks here!

-Mike
    Last edited by WeeBitObsessed; 09/30/2003 at 05:40 PM.
    I wonder if this will be cheaper than the $399 (after $100) we've heard it'll be from Handspring for the first three weeks...

Well, I'm in, with no obligation.
    Units - Unit conversion for webOS!
    Treo 180->270->600->650->Blackberry Pearl->Palm Pre
    Any good deals for someone switching from another carrier (Sprint w/ Treo 300) to T-Mobile?
  4.    #4  
    Originally posted by jloosli
    Any good deals for someone switching from another carrier (Sprint w/ Treo 300) to T-Mobile?
    I'll find out, he didn't say that there were yet.

you could just get new activation though and get it for the same price
  5.    #5  
    Guys....

He can only gaurentee reservation of 50 of the units.... no easy task there.... he says.

15 of you have already replied.
  6.    #6  
    Its only been a half hour or so, and there are 30 of you!

20 more and I'll have to close the list.

-Mike
    Originally posted by WeeBitObsessed
    Its only been a half hour or so, and there are 30 of you!

20 more and I'll have to close the list.

-Mike
    Proof, then, that you're not the only one here who is a Wee Bit Obsessed!
    Ok, you got me, I signed up as well even though I'm trying to work with Handspring for a corporate evaluation unit! I can always take 2 600's....!!!
  9. BD1
    Global Posts
    231 Global Posts
    Thanks Mike!

Does he have an approximate delivery date?

Can we get it shipped overnight?
    Is this for new yorkers only? is there going to be a storefront where we can go pick them up?
  11.    #11  
    Originally posted by BD1
    Thanks Mike!

Does he have an approximate delivery date?

Can we get it shipped overnight?
    I'll know more once I submit the list to him...

Basically, he will email all of us a pre-order form with the price left out... once it is offically priced, he will ask you if you want to do it or not... if you dont... no harm done.....

If you do, then I'm sure you can arrange whatever delivery you want with him.

Originally posted by King Hippo

Is this for new yorkers only? is there going to be a storefront where we can go pick them up?
    No, it'll get mailed I think
    WeeBit... Yo da man!!
    anyone got a contact at sprint that can match this cool deal?
    Hey WeeBit ...

... thanks for putting that together for us. I, too, am in this since it's (no obligation) and since I know T-Mobile here, in Hawai, tends to be a little slow at getting new products in stock!

Hopefully, I got in early enough to be on the list!
    WeeBit,

I'm a faithful lurker on this board. Your offer brought me out of my cave. Hope I made it in time.

On the edge of my seat...

Mark
    /\
    |
    |

ditto

T-Mobile in Minneapolis
    Thanks a ton WEEBIT! Even though I don't post much, I have been spending more time reading this 600 board for the last 5 months at work than I should be, the Treo is so close I can just about smell it ........Thanks-
    I'm in too.

The way I read your post about the Handspring discount, it won't be any better than the T-Mo deal you're working.
    Just wanted to say thanks also

TheHandlessKing
    Latest moBlog shot:
    Hope I made it 2!
    -Andrew
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast