Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
  1.    #81  
    Originally posted by esperantisto
    What if I cancel my unlimited data and re-up after the deal?
    We spoke about that... hes looking into it..

If there is a way for him to make $$ on you, believe me he will try.

Also, AND DO NOT SEND ME ANYTHING YET.... HE MAY BE ABLE TO DO SOMETHING FOR PEOPLE WHO WANT TO SWITCH TO T-MOBILE AS WELL. Although, you could just do that through a store.

-Mike
    Originally posted by WeeBitObsessed
    FYI: You have a better chance of getting this deal done if you...
    DO NOT HAVE THE UNLIMITED DATA PLAN OPTION yet.
    HE will be processing those people first... (because they are a higher margin)
    I can't imagine many T-Mobile Treo owners, especially in this group, not having the unlimited data plan.
    Originally posted by dspires

I can't imagine many T-Mobile Treo owners, especially in this group, not having the unlimited data plan.
    Actually, I don't have the unlimited data plan yet. I have a 180, and never felt inspired to get the data plan on the b/w device.
    Thanks, WBO! I'm know I'm a latecomer and on the backup list, but hopefully I'm not too far down.
    Just wanted to say Thanks for the great effort Weebit!

I do not have the unlimited data plan, but will get it when I get the Treo600. I presume they will let me switch to it. Makes more sense.

Andrew
    Originally posted by WeeBitObsessed
    FYI: You have a better chance of getting this deal done if you...
    DO NOT HAVE THE UNLIMITED DATA PLAN OPTION yet.
    HE will be processing those people first... (because they are a higher margin)

You will be notified by email if its gonna happen for ya.

-Mike
    Thank goodness I never signed up for it
    Originally posted by heberman

Actually, I don't have the unlimited data plan yet. I have a 180, and never felt inspired to get the data plan on the b/w device.
    Ditto. But it's time to do the data when the 600 arrives, for sure!
    Hey WBO -

nice Avatar but "achshav" (now) is written with a "ain" and foreign translated words like Treo are typically written with a "tet".

if you're lost - this is about the Hebrew in his avatar... it says "I want my Treo now!"

-Cy
    Sheesh! That's what I get for having a real job! I've put my name down anyway WBO... Thanks for really wiping up the interest!
    Question for all you T-mobile users:
    Do you have to sign up for unlimited data, and also pay for text messaging, or is TM included with data?

Anyone with experience with T-mobile vs. sprint in Bay area?

I'm tempted to join in on this deal after 5 years of dropped calls with Sprint.

Thanks
    You have definitly been an asset to this forum. I pm'd you about 2 T600's one for me and one for the wife. Currently, she uses her 270 more completely than I do.

Thanks

Ken
    Originally posted by yelofelo
    Question for all you T-mobile users:
    Do you have to sign up for unlimited data, and also pay for text messaging, or is TM included with data?

Anyone with experience with T-mobile vs. sprint in Bay area?

I'm tempted to join in on this deal after 5 years of dropped calls with Sprint.

Thanks
    Limited txt messaging with any add-on, except buddy time which includes free T-Mo to T-Mo minutes and unlimited SMS for $10/mo.

I'm kinda worried that I'll be on the tail end of this deal no matter what...there's nothing else T-Mo can sell me to add to my plan. I already have all the little extras including buddy time and unlimited data, and I have the big minute plan as well. Heh - they should pay me to take the 600 at this point just for being such a good customer!
    Global Posts
    311 Global Posts
    WBO -

Your efforts are very very appreciated!
    Tell a man there are 300 billion stars in the universe and he'll believe you. Tell him a bench has wet paint on it and he'll have to touch to be sure.

Check out my crazy Golden Retrievers!
    Originally posted by BustAGroove

...another one crossing over, huh????
    Yeah, with the latest connectivity/data mess and the FuTards involved with it, I'm ready to get on something that doesn't rely so heavily on an intermediate server farm.

Michael
    In a thread here on TreoCentral it was mentioned that GSM TREO 600s are delayed:

-- http://discussion.treocentral.com/tc...oto=nextnewest

This, of course as with all such posts here on TreoCentral (!!!), is in conflict with OTHER posts from the exact same event.

Assuming it is true, however, doesn't this significantly affect THIS thread?
    Thanks WB, mad me delurk.

Hopefully there will be a second list for us latecomers

*note to self - browse forums EVERY day*
  17.    #97  
    OK Felllers...

Heres the deal....

Firstly, and surprisingly, better that 90% of the 200 respondents (in less than 24 hours!) DO NOT HAVE DATA PLANS... (just food for thought)

Anayway, my T-Mobile rep, has basically compiled what is the ONLY "pre-order" list at T-Mobile for the treo 600.

Those of you who are eligible (don't bother me for the crition, I know them but am not allowed to disclose) will be receiving e-mail confirmation/notification from the T-Mobile rep by the begging (middle at the latest) of next week. He will have further instructions on how the deal will work.

Good luck to all of you, he is working on quantity, but as you know, initially the units are in HIGH demand and he can only reserve so many for day 1.

Best Regards,
    Mike
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345