Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 97
  1. #21  
    Yes, thank you, danke, gracias, merci, grazie, obrigado
    Yep, GSM works world-wide
  2. #22  
    We have no T-mobile in my little corner of the South, but we do have Cingular GSM. Any reciprocal agreements?
  3.    #23  
    Originally posted by dspires
    Yes, thank you, danke, gracias, merci, grazie, obrigado
    Yep, GSM works world-wide
    Thanks=Todah Rabba
    Your Welcome= B'Vakasha
  4. #24  
    WeeBit,

    I was just wondering if you were planning on sending out an e-mail confirmation to those people who made it on "THE LIST"?

    That way, I'll know if I made it or if I'll have to resort to other, possibly covert, ways of acquiring the new Treo.

    [EDIT]
    I'm sure I'm not the only one who is wondering about payment details. What forms of payment will be accepted and who will we actually be paying? How about shipping details (carrier, cost, insurance)?

    I know ... for someone who just registered, today, I'm asking an awful amount of questions.

    Call it overexuberance. I've been twiddling my thumbs and waiting for the Treo600 ever since I first got wind of it! =)

    Again, thanks for the info ... and Aloha!
    Cliffy
  5. #25  
    Weebit,

    Zei gesund mensch!
    A shaynem dank!
  6.    #26  
    Originally posted by Cliffy15
    WeeBit,

    I was just wondering if you were planning on sending out an e-mail confirmation to those people who made it on "THE LIST"?

    That way, I'll know if I made it or if I'll have to resort to other, possibly covert, ways of acquiring the new Treo.

    [EDIT]
    I'm sure I'm not the only one who is wondering about payment details. What forms of payment will be accepted and who will we actually be paying? How about shipping details (carrier, cost, insurance)?

    I know ... for someone who just registered, today, I'm asking an awful amount of questions.

    Call it overexuberance. I've been twiddling my thumbs and waiting for the Treo600 ever since I first got wind of it! =)

    Again, thanks for the info ... and Aloha!
    Cliffy
    I'll let you all know shortly who is on the list....

    thus far.... all of you should be on.

    Payment Details - You will be paying as if you did this on your own though Customer Service... (only the price will be diff )

    Payment Methods, I'll post more when I know more..

    Basically it like this. T-Mobile is NOT doing a presale... I have freind who was handling my companies account who is letting more people in.

    There is no commitment yet.

    information on exactly how it will work will be in the coming days

    -Mike
  7. #27  
    No commitment until we get the rest of the info? Cool, count me in. I am a newcomer to this site so...how do I go about getting you the requested info without posting that data for all to see?
    ...I think we're gonna need a bigger boat.
  8. #28  
    I came out of lurking because of this. I hope I'm not too late to be on the list.

    Thanks alot WeeBit
  9.    #29  
    I didn't get PM from:

    1) Amuka
    2) Propofoljr

    click PM under this post and send me the info in the format i used in the first post on this thread.

    I'm going to finalize this list at 1:00 PM tom.

    after that will be wait list there are already 46 of you.
  10. #30  
    propofoljr,

    The button marked PM next to a persons post will allow you to send a private message.
  11. #31  
    Never mind, Weebit! I figured out the PM thing.
    ...I think we're gonna need a bigger boat.
  12. BNelson's Avatar
    Posts
    67 Posts
    Global Posts
    68 Global Posts
    #32  
    OK, I almost give up!

    I've tried PM'ing WeeBitObsessed four times now, and I'm consistently getting a message that his box is full.

    I'd love to get in on the deal, but I'm not going to do this all night to get it done.

    Anyone else having this problem?
  13. #33  
    WBO,

    Now this is what I call the "benefits of membership." We really appreciate you contributing to the forum like this. I just signed up and will return the favor if the opportunity arises.

    Best Regards,
    Rob
  14. #34  
    WBO,

    Can you confirm receipt of PM's?
  15. #35  
    Box is full, but i meet the requirements. Dunno what to do......
    thanks either way.
  16. #36  
    You are a champ Wee Bit

    your box is full, but i'd love to get on the list if possible...keep us posted
  17. #37  
    Me too .. box full. I meet requirements ... let me know if you still have openings.
  18. #38  
    Hi there WeeBit,

    This is my first time posting and I have to say this is mighty generous of you. I have tried PMing you a couple of times but it says that your message inbox is busy. I did not try anymore because you said not to be annoying, so I didn't want to be a bother. If you do still have places available, could you tell us how to contact you?

    Thank you very much,
    -AJ.
  19.    #39  
    Originally posted by WeeBitObsessed
    I didn't get PM from:

    1) Amuka
    2) Propofoljr

    click PM under this post and send me the info in the format i used in the first post on this thread.

    I'm going to finalize this list at 1:00 PM tom.

    after that will be wait list there are already 46 of you.
    Hi all,

    I've been swamped

    PLEASE SEND IT NOW....

    starting with Amuka &Propofoljr I have gotten nothing... I just deleted my box, so I can accept... send it now
  20. #40  
    Hi there,

    The PM went thru. Thank you very much WeeBit! This is simply amazing! Can you confirm getting any of the new messages?

    Thanks again,
    -AJ.
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Posting Permissions