1.    #1  
    I just talked with a rep from one of my local Sprint stores and he said that they were trying to liquidate all of the Treo 300s before they sold the 6. To me that just doesn't make any sense. He said it would be about a month from now until they carried it. Can you just get it from HS instead and then activate it through Sprint??
    Speaking of which, when the h*ll are we going to be able to order from Handspring (or TREOCENTRAL for that matter ????)

That's dumb. A lot of people are going to be scared off by the price, so the salesfolks can steer them to the 300. If anything, the 600 will help sell more 300s.
    Was that Sprint Rep speaking on behalf of Sprint or the local Sprint store??
  5.    #5  
    I am assuming he was speaking on behalf of the store, but I am unsure.
    thats the stupidest move sprint could possibly make...you never hold off the new to sell off the old...what are they thinking...especially with MS introducing their phone...what morons!
    Treo 300, Treo 600 - Sprint

I dream in code and TCP/IP sequence numbers.
    Originally posted by lnofe
    I just talked with a rep from one of my local Sprint stores and he said that they were trying to liquidate all of the Treo 300s before they sold the 6. To me that just doesn't make any sense. He said it would be about a month from now until they carried it. Can you just get it from HS instead and then activate it through Sprint??
    I heard a similar story two weeks ago from a local Sprint store here in Denver.
    Figures just like price gouging for gasoline. People will always buy the $99 T300 since most won't want the $400 T600, at least not right away. Heck ship the clunkers overseas.