1.    #1  
    Does anyone know of any holster or belt carrying options for the new Treo 600? Links or references would be appreciated.
    will work for 600
    It won't be out until the T600 is officially launched, but www.seidio.com will have a clip-on holster similiar to their T300 one.
    Yeah but I want the leather side case I saw posted last week.
    Originally posted by PalmMD
    Yeah but I want the leather side case I saw posted last week.
    You people should really search the forum for information like this, instead of asking...

T-600 comes with the side leather case.
    Here's a thread w/link to pics of the cases:

http://discussion.treocentral.com/tc...ight=clip.html
    Originally posted by bbdwebz
    It won't be out until the T600 is officially launched, but www.seidio.com will have a clip-on holster similiar to their T300 one.
    That's EXACTLY what I'm looking for! Do you pop it out of the holster or is it a 2-piece thing? How well did the 300 stay in the holster?
    If God brought you to it He'll bring you thru it!
    Originally posted by Jaggrey
    Do you pop it out of the holster or is it a 2-piece thing? How well did the 300 stay in the holster?
    They make both for the 300, 2 piece (clip stays on your belt) and 1 piece. The 300 clip works great. Unlike the handspring version, you are able to open the flip lid while still in the holster. And the phone "clicks" into the holster for a secure fit. Never an issue with it coming loose unexpectingly.
    i highly recommend the cases from nutshell with the belt loop. e mail them on a 600 case.
    Originally posted by bbdwebz

They make both for the 300, 2 piece (clip stays on your belt) and 1 piece. The 300 clip works great. Unlike the handspring version, you are able to open the flip lid while still in the holster. And the phone "clicks" into the holster for a secure fit. Never an issue with it coming loose unexpectingly.
    Cool............sounds like they'll be getting my money! Do you have a pic of the 600 version? How soon after the launch will they have it?
    If God brought you to it He'll bring you thru it!
    Originally posted by Jaggrey
    Cool.....How soon after the launch will they have it?
    Not sure. I talked with customer service a couple of weeks ago and they were waiting for a mock up from Handspring in order to make their mold. Suggest you call/email them for details.
    I normally go back and read the posts from the dawn of time but to keep current sometimes its hard to read the past.