1.    #1  
    One of the things I hated on my T180 was when I came out of a subway, the unit wouldn't get a signal/cell for at least 30 seconds unless I turned off the unit. If I did a scan for all Wireless providers it would do a 25-30 second scan. I don't know if this was T-mobiles issue but I doubt it, it seems more like the chip that was in it.

Does anybody know if this was fixed in the T600?

Thanks
    Fester

Edit: Also the 180T when turned on and off (phone part) would take 10+ seconds just to get a signal.. Wondering if this was fixed.
    Good question my I700 (before being sold today) would also take about that long to aquire a signal when it was out of range. But usually that isn't that bad.
    Originally posted by FesterTreo
    One of the things I hated on my T180 was when I came out of a subway, the unit wouldn't get a signal/cell for at least 30 seconds unless I turned off the unit. If I did a scan for all Wireless providers it would do a 25-30 second scan. I don't know if this was T-mobiles issue but I doubt it, it seems more like the chip that was in it.

Does anybody know if this was fixed in the T600?
    I don't know if the issue is fixed, but it is phone dependent and not the network. Nokia is the best for how often and how fast it scans to find the network again. Some of the Samsung phones have been really bad.
    first of all you may not want to flash your flashy phone in a sybway lol...but if uou need too, it shouldnt be a problem...i have had my 300 in the subway and i always got reception. Even in WalMart...my old phone (nokia) would get no service or signal would fade...that was with US Cellular, so either it was the carrier or the phone...and i think it has to do with carrier...so NEVER EVER go to US Cellular...but back to the 600...it should be fine, if not you could always try a soft reset...
    Treo 300, Treo 600 - Sprint

I dream in code and TCP/IP sequence numbers.