1.    #1  
    It's been a long time since I've used a PDA. The Treo 600 is bringing me back to the fold. However, I want to be able to treat it as I treat my phone, which is to say carefully but still pocketable. With the more advanced screen, I would like to get a screen protector.

Does anyone have any recommendations based on their experience as to which of the may protectors out there are best?

Thanks.
    Originally posted by MHR
    It's been a long time since I've used a PDA. The Treo 600 is bringing me back to the fold. However, I want to be able to treat it as I treat my phone, which is to say carefully but still pocketable. With the more advanced screen, I would like to get a screen protector.

Does anyone have any recommendations based on their experience as to which of the may protectors out there are best?

Thanks.
    FWIW, I used Fellowes WriteRights on my Palm Vx and liked them. I plan on getting some for my 600.
    I've had a Brando screen protector for almost every Clie and Palm I've had. It's about $12 for 1 but they don't bubble up at all and they're washable! It's worth it!

http://www.glblsrc.com/shop/customer/home.php?cat=20

I plan on using the one off of my current Tungsten for my Treo (which I actually bought for my Clie TG50).
    If God brought you to it He'll bring you thru it!
    Doesn't one of the cases for the Treo600 protect the screen?

Like this one:

http://www.treocentral.com/images/ad...1059009922.gif

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions
    Yeah, I think there are cases that cover the screen, but some people prefer to holster their phones.

I tried the Brando and Boxwave screen protectors on my TG-50, but they both seem a little milky, and not as transparent as i'd like. I hear the G2's are pretty clear, so I'm going to lean towards trying to get one of those when I get my Treo
    I picked up some WriteRights at the local CompUSA for $15 that are made for the hi-rez sony clies and then cut them to size. Have had the same one on for a year. And they're very clear.
    Originally posted by Jaggrey
    I've had a Brando screen protector for almost every Clie and Palm I've had. It's about $12 for 1 but they don't bubble up at all and they're washable! It's worth it!

I plan on using the one off of my current Tungsten for my Treo (which I actually bought for my Clie TG50).
    A second vote for Brando. I use it on a Treo 180 and it's great. I plan to just take it off the old Treo, trim it down, and put it in the 600.
    Originally posted by Jaggrey

I use Brandos my self, and I hope they will make one that fits the treo 600.

Thanks for the link, I usually bought them directly from Brando in HK.
    Felipe
    On the road to 5,000 posts
    Life is what happens between Firmware releases.
    I must admit that my 180 has me spoiled. I had a WriteRight on my first one but after that discovered that the Treos didn't last long enough to show any kind of wear on the screen.
    Hopefully the T600 quality will force me to invest in a screen protector again.
    Brighthand had a very nice review of various screen protectors recently. You can read it below:

http://www.brighthand.com/article/Protect_Your_Screen

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions
    i will be using the slipcase that comes with the phone....ne1 know if this will show the screen or will it cover everything and leve the antenna sticking out?
    Treo 300, Treo 600 - Sprint

I dream in code and TCP/IP sequence numbers.
    Originally posted by SprintTreo600
    i will be using the slipcase that comes with the phone....ne1 know if this will show the screen or will it cover everything and leve the antenna sticking out?
    Does any1 know what the slip case looks like?

BTW...nice avatar copycat
    If God brought you to it He'll bring you thru it!
    I have used WFellowes WriteRights and I won't ever again. I have used PPC Techs for my I700 very nice, washable and reuable. I have also used Brando and those are very good too. The "milky" look commented on is actually to help cut down on glare (outside issues) so it can help a bit.