1.    #1  
    For some reason Ingram is no longer listing the Treo 600 for sprint! I think someone is mad that we have this information and asked them to pull it. Very odd that they don't want enthusiasts to have ANY information.

BTW the GSM version is still being listed. See below.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by bonanzabe36tc; 09/30/2003 at 08:36 AM.
    Well you know they want the info out there but they really want to say "hey you shouuldn't release that info" just yet anyways. They should be happy about this.
    Originally posted by bonanzabe36tc
    For some reason Ingram is no longer listing the Treo 600 for sprint! I think someone is mad that we have this information and asked them to pull it. Very odd that they don't want enthusiasts to have ANY information.

BTW the GSM version is still being listed. See below.
    Is it possible to order one from Ingram? Or are they just a supplier to other retail markets?
  4.    #4  
    You can order a Treo600 CDMA version only if you are already a Sprint Reseller. You can order the GSM version as they don't require authorization (yet).
    i assume from your wording that this means they dont have the gsm version yet but you can PRE order them?
    Sprint model is showing again (with lots in stock) and the GSM version is still showing pre-order for expected time of 10/10

Greg
    Originally posted by gmsmith21
    Sprint model is showing again (with lots in stock) and the GSM version is still showing pre-order for expected time of 10/10

Greg

Sprint will have a GSM version, or do you mean another carrier?
    He means Sprint models are showing up again. Ingram pulled the listing because Sprint found out that people were tracking the release through Ingram's inventory system. The GSM models are for T-Mobile, Cingular, and AT&T assumably. There's still speculation on exactly when the GSM carries will have the Treo 600 for availability.
    Gotcha. Thanks.