1.    #1  
    Does anyone know if Verizon is planning to offer the Treo 600?
    GBF
    Originally posted by gfreidman
    I appreciate that you are new... but PLEASE read anything on this board before posting... I'm not trying to be mean... but there must be 35 threads about EXACTLY that already. Incluiding the cover story on the home page.....

I mean, come on, at least pretend to look for 1 minute!

If you have relvant questions... well be happy to help you!
    Global Posts
    325 Global Posts
    Originally posted by gfreidman
    No they are not, unfortunately.
    Not at this time but if HS sells an unlocked or generic or whatever we want to call a cdma phone that is not bound to SPCS then you can put it on VzW's network since it is dual band and yes they will put it on and it will do data and voice.
    Originally posted by PalmMD
    Not at this time but if HS sells an unlocked or generic or whatever we want to call a cdma phone that is not bound to SPCS then you can put it on VzW's network since it is dual band and yes they will put it on and it will do data and voice.
    PalmMD, what makes you so sure on both counts? Others in this forum seem to think that it will probably work for voice, but not for data.

I'm loving life if it'll work because I don't want to leave Verizon!

Thanks!

Mike
    I am also wondering if a CDMA Treo 600 bought from HS will work on Verizon with both voice and data. Has anyone tried this? If so, what was the process?
    I was wondering about the same thing. That would be great news if anyone can tell us they hooked up a HS CDMA on the Verizon network without any issues with voice & data.

Keep us posted...