1.    #1  
    when you connect to the network, whats the difference between Sprint Provisioning and Sprint-<username>?
    Treo 300, Treo 600 - Sprint

I dream in code and TCP/IP sequence numbers.
    Originally posted by SprintTreo600
    when you connect to the network, whats the difference between Sprint Provisioning and Sprint-<username>?
    It should only say it's provisioning when it really is. That is, when the phone is being programmed OTA and being set up. If you keep getting a screen that says it's provisioning, then something's wrong and you should call Sprint.
    the original poster is asking about the 'Service' list under the system network preferences. The phone dials in to a different network during provisioning (activation). After properly provisioned then it uses the regular vision network (Sprint-username). IMHO. I don't know what the difference is between the networks because I haven't tried connecting using the Sprint Provisioning service. Don't know why you would want to.
    Palm III > Palm V > Palm Vx > (Sprint) Kyo 6035 > Handspring Treo 300
    > Handspring Treo 600 Oct.'03 > Palm Treo 700P May'06 > Treo 755P Aug.'07 > Pre(-) June'09 + TouchPad July'11 LONG LIVE webOS!!!