1.    #1  
    I apologize if this has been discussed previously, but I"ve been away from the forums for a while. Browsed a bit, but didn't see it addressed.

Anyone used one of the Bluetooth Wireless headsets? Jabra makes one.

I assume that the Nokia ones would work with the 300, as the regular wired headsets do.

I'm not too keen on sticking the adapter thing onto the back or wherever it'd go, but I think the hassle of that would be far less than the tangled mess I constantly deal with now.
    I have Jabra one. Looks cool but the problem is there's no way you can answer the phone without opening the lid. Or does anyone know how to enable auto-answer? Well, mine is actually Treo180 and it doesn't have it on menu. My wife is using 300 and I haven't tried it yet..
  3.    #3  
    My friend's Jabra has a button to answer with, just like the headset that came with my Treo 300. I can't test his with my Treo though, as his is just a straight Bluetooth without an adapter.

Id assume that any of the Nokia type plug in ones would work though, as they've all got the extra connection for answering.
    Originally posted by towatana
    I have Jabra one. Looks cool but the problem is there's no way you can answer the phone without opening the lid. Or does anyone know how to enable auto-answer? Well, mine is actually Treo180 and it doesn't have it on menu. My wife is using 300 and I haven't tried it yet..
    Here is how to set the freespeak to auto answer/end a call:

http://jabra.com/fscs/NBFreeSpeak_EnhancedFeatures.html
    T750 w/Cingular
    Black Jawbone
    This has been discussed extensively in the following thread:

http://discussion.treocentral.com/tc...bluetooth.html

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions
  6.    #6  
    Thanks. I knew it HAD to have been discussed already, just didn't see it in my quick scan.
    HI, There also is a bluetooth SD unit, I don't recall who makes it. I hope it will work with the 600, wonder if the anwer/end button will work 4 the 600. I think there was a recent thread on this as well, take care, jay
    Originally posted by ilovedessert
    HI, There also is a bluetooth SD unit, I don't recall who makes it. I hope it will work with the 600, wonder if the anwer/end button will work 4 the 600. I think there was a recent thread on this as well, take care, jay
    There are currently no OS 5.x drivers for BT SD cards. You'l have to wait until Hagiwara releases their OS 5 compatible BT SD cards...

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions
    Thanks, do they have a tentitive date?? TAKE CARE, JAY
    Originally posted by millerhifi

Here is how to set the freespeak to auto answer/end a call:

http://jabra.com/fscs/NBFreeSpeak_EnhancedFeatures.html
    Wow, worked like a charm!
    Thanks, you da man!!
    I tried four Jabra freespeaks and they all sucked for me. The functionality of wireless was awesome. Problem was very very bad sound quality. Static and metalic-sounding speaker and no one could hear me loud enough on the other end.