1.    #1  
    For those that have browsed the web using the Treo 600; is it possible to select links on a page and "click" on them without using the stylus? This is a feature which would greatly add to the "one handed" approach being touted on the 600. I've seen T-Mobile Sidekicks with this ability and it makes browsing a lot easier. The less you have to use the stylus the better!
    I would certainly hope so, since you can already do that with the jog dial on the Treo 300.
    yes you can select links using the pad.

According to the rep at the launching she also said u can select phone numbers from the webpages and dial them. Something that the current version of blazer can't do.
    Originally posted by PFSCHAMPION
    According to the rep at the launching she also said u can select phone numbers from the webpages and dial them.
    I can confirm that.
    yes when u scroll with the jog dial on the 300 and then push it in, it works....so this time it will be 5 way navigation...down to highlight the link and push the button to launch dial whatever your little heart desires
    Treo 300, Treo 600 - Sprint

I dream in code and TCP/IP sequence numbers.
  6.    #6  
    That's cool! But can you do a whole page down at a time instead of scrolling through the links?
    Originally posted by stevecccc
    That's cool! But can you do a whole page down at a time instead of scrolling through the links?
    if it works like the 270, then the up/down buttons will do the page.
    Felipe
    On the road to 5,000 posts
    Life is what happens between Firmware releases.
    Originally posted by stevecccc
    Yes, the way it works is you press down to go down a page and up to go up a page. If you press right it selects the first link on the page you are on and each succesive tap right goes to the next link down. Left goes back a link in the page and center "clicks" whatever link you are on. I am wondering if there is a way to go forward and back through the browser history with one hand.
  9.    #9  
    Ok, thanks! That clears it up for me!