Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    Here is a high res scan of the product retail flyers, See for yourself!

CLICK HERE FOR: Hi Res Retail Flyers
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by WeeBitObsessed; 09/28/2003 at 09:25 PM.
  2.    #2  
    GSM
    Verdict: Horribly Ugly

FS: GSM Treo 600 with Accesories.... here.
  4.    #4  
    Originally posted by daftgem
    NO JOKE... Even one of the designers at HS agreed that it was RANK. Thr sprint version is not attactive
    This is, of course, a matter of personal taste. I personally think that this is rather minor and can never disuade me from buying the phone given all its other features. Heck, if both versions had this "bulge", no one would probably have brought it up or at least it wouldn't have gotten nearly the amount of disgust that it seems to be engendering.
    You guys can't be serious.

O well....I'd rather have a black phone than a silver phone anyday!
    If God brought you to it He'll bring you thru it!
    One of the issues I have with my T300 is the phone gradually slipping away from my ear as I talk.

I think the bulge will help keep the phone where it should be. I like it.
    Originally posted by Jaggrey
    You guys can't be serious.

O well....I'd rather have a black phone than a silver phone anyday!
    SO would I which is why I will have one, on GSM . WeBit, nice hi res flyer. Its nice to that the GSM version is lighter as well. Its actually not a bad weight, that was about the weight of my old Nextel Moto i90c.

SO would I which is why I will have one, on GSM . WeBit, nice hi res flyer. Its nice to that the GSM version is lighter as well. Its actually not a bad weight, that was about the weight of my old Nextel Moto i90c.
    how u figure? I heard black for Sprint, gunmetal for TMo and the rest, and silver for unlocked GSM. So HA!
    Originally posted by Jaggrey
    how u figure? I heard black for Sprint, gunmetal for TMo and the rest, and silver for unlocked GSM. So HA!
    True technically. I was not differentiating between gunmetal and black. I will eventually have a Treo 600 with an Orange color housing, orange as in the carrier orange.

True technically. I was not differentiating between gunmetal and black.....
    yea i don't either
    That "bulge" is pretty small. I mean, I say that a lot, but this time it's really true.
    Originally posted by longday
    That "bulge" is pretty small. I mean, I say that a lot, but this time it's really true.
    lol
    I think that all this commotion around...THE BULGE...is just all the gsm people on the board feeling sad about the fact that they have a silver one (HA!) and trying to make us Sprint people feel sad also about a silly bulge. Stand up to the gsm conspiracy!
    "Matters of great concern should be taken lightly, matters of small concern should be taken seriously."
    -ancient chinese adage
    I think I will like the bulge. I currently have an older generation Motorola and I can't always tell where the speaker is in relation to my ear because the phone is flat. This means that I don't always hold the phone in the optimum position to be able to hear best out of it. Now, with the bulge, I'll know exactly where the speaker is in relation to my ear--right on the bulge!
    The buldge is there so the phone won't irradiate your brain! So yeah...I'm glad its there.

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions
    I think I will like the bulge.

A-men.
    Originally posted by gfunkmagic
    The buldge is there so the phone won't irradiate your brain! So yeah...I'm glad its there.
    Like it or hate it, that's the reason it's there. Although it does make one worry that they needed those extra few mm to meet FCC standards. We might know the real damage until the Treo 2500 comes along.
    oveer a 100,000 people will starve 2 death every day, that is big news, a samll bulge on a phone no prob. This is sthe reason some will use not to buy the phone, i sya get a life, , take care, jay
    Combined the pictures to put this in perspective. You would think the "bulge" was the size of ping-pong ball from some of the outcries. It is very small and I would rather have a "bulge" in the phone then develop one in my skull.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast