Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Originally posted by purpleX

So you haven't read the business week review yourself apparently.
    What are you blathering about Ska? Have you've forgotten the specs of the Hitachi brick? Besides, you should be trolling about the next great M$ device...MPx200, h4355, bla bla...

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions
  2. purpleX
    Originally posted by gfunkmagic

What are you blathering about Ska? Have you've forgotten the specs of the Hitachi brick? Besides, you should be trolling about the next great M$ device...MPx200, h4355, bla bla...
    I said, you still haven't read the article and know that whole deal 'creative burst' is about.

And how many time have I told you the G1000 is not even an event in PPC scene. Nobody is taking that device seriously. Except treo 600 crowd apparently. lol.

If treo is so good, yes it has to compete with the top PPC player, not the bottom PPC player. Try XDA instead, heck even the puny smartphone. If treo 600 sells more than you can say 600 is better accepted by customer.

PS. is it out yet?
    Originally posted by purpleX

I said, you still haven't read the article and know that whole deal 'creative burst' is about.

And how many time have I told you the G1000 is not even an event in PPC scene. Nobody is taking that device seriously. Except treo 600 crowd apparently. lol.

If treo is so good, yes it has to compete with the top PPC player, not the bottom PPC player. Try XDA instead, heck even the puny smartphone. If treo 600 sells more than you can say 600 is better accepted by customer.

PS. is it out yet?
    By that reckoning the h4355 by your accounts won't be an "event" for PPC users! LOL! Btw, where is your Wanda? Wasn't ther supposed to be an OEM announced by now? Anyway, if Sprint is really stupid enough to delay the Treo600 until December, then I might get the damned mda...

Oh btw, I did read the articles and couldn't find any inaccuracies myself!

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions
    I'm stopping this one before it starts.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12