1.    #1  
    Hi

forgive me I am pretty new to this. Anyone know how to unlock sprint treo300 when your account been turned off, so you can use it again.
    assassinator
    Originally posted by chino23
    Hi

forgive me I am pretty new to this. Anyone know how to unlock sprint treo300 when your account been turned off, so you can use it again.
    CDMA phones don't get "unlocked" in the same sense that GSM phones do. However each phone has a unique MSL code that is used to reprogram the phone. The Treo 300 is 1900 mhz only and therefore will only be usable on Sprint and a very small part of Verizon's network. However if for some reason you wanted to reactivate the phone on another Sprint account because the one that was turned off is delinquent, the phone's ESN could be flagged in the system and they could refuse to reactivate it. What do you want the code for?
  3.    #3  
    i wanted to use the phone again, because it was turned off as a delinguent account. its a good phone and i wanted to give it to my lil bro to use it.
    assassinator
    i wanted to use the phone again, because it was turned off as a delinguent account. its a good phone and i wanted to give it to my lil bro to use it.
    Chances are that the ESN is still linked to the account and they will not activate it until you pay off the balance on your account.
    The phone is a piece of hardware, not necessarily related to an account, unless you choose to assign it to one. It is also a piece of private property. You are legally allowed to give away and/or sell private property. Sprint cannot prevent you from doing so, though they may choose to sue you and/or send your bill to a collection agency, should they opt to do so.

You are legally allowed to give/sell your Treo 300 to your brother, who is then legally allowed to use the phone however he wishes... including, but not limited to activating it on his account. Now, it's possible that Sprint will think it's a stolen phone if you do not first contact them and tell them to disable the phone from your account. But if they refuse to allow him to use the phone simply because it was once used on another account that was now delinquent... well, that would be like a Toyota dealer refusing to put tires from another vehicle on your new one, based on the idea that the old vehicle wasn't paid off. The money is unrelated to the phone; if you fail to pay your bill, it goes on your credit. They can't put it on your credit *and* take your equipment away. That's fraud.
  6.    #6  
    thanks for ypur help. i would let my brother know.

chino
    assassinator