1.    #1  
    I am the lone Palm OS user in a company that is standardized on MS technology. Due to this fact and the economics of adding non-standard technology for a single Palm user, my company would not consider buying and implementing the GOOD server technology...they suggested I wait for Motorola's new smartphone which will wirelessly integrate with our new Exchange 2003 server.

I plan to buy a T600 when they are available on Handspring (I'm in Canada, and don't want to wait for Rogers AT&T).

Anyone have any ideas how I can maximize my access to MS Exchange data from my T600 as a lone-wolf Palm user without requiring any server investment on the part of my company?

HELP!!

I think Sprint's Business Connect enables you to do that, I think by running a client on your desktop computer inside your firewall (Sprint users can correct or fill in details). I don't know if it does more than email.
    It does calendar, contacts and files as well. I think Sprint Biz Conn is what you need. Of course you don't have Sprint so that's a problem.

I'd look at Basejet, Visto, or TreoMail.
    Originally posted by KRamsauer
    It does calendar, contacts and files as well. I think Sprint Biz Conn is what you need. Of course you don't have Sprint so that's a problem.

I'd look at Basejet, Visto, or TreoMail.
    Oops... forgot the Canada part
    Try using Versamail. Other options include Basejet and Aileron...

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions
    Originally posted by silverado

Oops... forgot the Canada part
    Huh? I just said "You don't have sprint" because you are in Canada.
  7.    #7  
    Originally posted by KRamsauer
    Huh? I just said "You don't have sprint" because you are in Canada.
    I think silverado meant that he (or she) forgot the canada part when replying. In any event, thanks for the replies, I'll check em out!