1.    #1  
    Just saw this browsing thru google news

http://www.bargainpda.com/default.as...wComments=true

The 13th?! argh... i went today to a sprint store (the falls for those in miami) and the guy told me:
    "sprint is not going to sell the 600 until they sell the 300 so it will probably be a year" HAHAHAHA i laughed in his face.
    So everyone agrees that is the 13th? 1st? 10th? what?!

look at the video at the end of the article
    andres
    Yup, the 13th is also what Treocentral is reporting in their front page story. But I wouldn't expect to see all Sprint Stores to carry the treo immediately. Like all other phone launches, it will probably be a gradual process where certain markets get the phone first followed by others...

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions
    Originally posted by gfunkmagic
    Yup, the 13th is also what Treocentral is reporting in their front page story. But I wouldn't expect to see all Sprint Stores to carry the treo immediately. Like all other phone launches, it will probably be a gradual process where certain markets get the phone first followed by others...
    I was talking to a Sprint rep @ BB yesterday and he claimed that several stores already had the Treo but weren't selling it just yet. I dunno bout that one......
    Very possible the I700 rollout was east to west and man the west coast folks were not happy. But that had more to do with the phone network and the use of wireless sync.
    The article says the t600 will be $399 with a Sprint contract. I wonder if there is a way to let Sprint know about Handspring's Treo $100 trade up offer as well, making the price to $299. Any ideas on how we can do this?

###
    Global Posts
    200 Global Posts
    I visited a Sprint store yesterday (Kansas)....asked the guy behind the counter how much a for the treo 600 for existing Sprint customers....he rummaged thru some papers....and said $650 and it is to be released in 30 days. I just said hmmmmmm and smiled.
    I used to work at best buy and called one of my manager friends. He checked the system and the treo600 is not in there which means they will not be carrying it.
    Normally when people check the system, it tells them what they have in stock, not what they will get in 15 days. Is it possible that your manager friend did not fully understand the question?
    Treo 300, Treo 600 - Sprint

I dream in code and TCP/IP sequence numbers.
    at my local sprint store they said that they knew nothing about the 600 but they ussualy get a heads up one month in advance
    my local sprint store said it would be two weeks. I didn't know if they really meant that or were saying it. That was three days ago...
    Unfortunately they want them to push whats on hand today and not whats coming in 30 days. Rather annoying if you clearly are not going to take the leftover 300's. I was going to ask but the you clerk there looked overwhelmed with the two customers she had. Maybe they should learn to stock the stores with staff out of highschool.