1.    #1  
    Okay hold on now...how much will the actual price be HS is sayin under 500 sprint wont say, some people are saying 550 some are saying up to 700....so what is it?
    Treo 300, Treo 600 - Sprint

I dream in code and TCP/IP sequence numbers.
    Price on a Sprint CDMA Treo? With or without contract renewel? With or with out new activation? We can only answer if we know the details.

FS: GSM Treo 600 with Accesories.... here.
  3.    #3  
    Sprint CDMA treo, have a treo 300, if i have to give it to sprint then ill drop service on the 300 and put it on the 600...i have a pcs vision plan 500 minutes a month unlimited nights and weekends vision pack (want to change to pictures pack (does it still include unlimited PCS Vision?)) and i have total of 3 phones on my plan. two n400's and a 300, i would much rather keep the service on the 300 and drop the serivice on an n400 and replace it with the 600. Do i need the phone activated for this to work? if so activating the phone, not resigning a contract as far as i know...but if you could please toss a second figure in there with a resigned contract (one without resigning and one with singing) thanks...im really confused about this so i appreciate your help.
    Treo 300, Treo 600 - Sprint

I dream in code and TCP/IP sequence numbers.