1.    #1  
    Does someone have information about the introduction of the Treo 600 GSM in Europe (Switzerland / Germany or Austria)? With ORANGE Switzerland is not anything well-known. I called the people in some Orange-Shops an other Phone-Shops in Switzerland, they know nothing! "Treo 600? what is that?"
    I want the T 600 without Simlock as fast as possible.
    Originally posted by treoswiss
    Does someone have information about the introduction of the Treo 600 GSM in Europe (Switzerland / Germany or Austria)? With ORANGE Switzerland is not anything well-known. I called the people in some Orange-Shops an other Phone-Shops in Switzerland, they know nothing! "Treo 600? what is that?"
    I want the T 600 without Simlock as fast as possible.
    The Orange (Switerland) press release on the T600 was posted here: http://discussion.treocentral.com/tc...36161/s/h.html

In another post, I mentioned that the T600 will be Orange exclusive for 6 months in Switzerland according to a newspaper review (Tages-Anzeiger).

I talked to one person in an Orange Shop a few weeks ago, at least she knew the T 600 existed, even if she knew nothing else about it.

Is Orange active in Germany or Austria?
  3.    #3  
    Thanks for the information.

6 months! That is a long time!
    I will try buy the T600 in Germany or Austria. As much I knows is orange only in Switzerland, Francs and UK actively. For Germany and Austria however still no selling way is well-known!