Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    If you go straight analog those are all unavailable, but the Treo600 won't do analog anyway. On 800mhz you do get voicemail and usually caller id.
    Go here if you're tired of being .
    It'll be fun.
  2.    #22  
    guys thanks for hijacking the thread to discuss the virtues of Sprint. Ya wanna tackle any of the other questions???
    I love peanut butter and jelly sandwiches, slightly toasted with a touch of honey.
    RayUSA

"The future will be better tomorrow."
    - Dan Quayle
    But seriously... although AT&T has not yet confirmed when they will carry the Treo 600, I don't think there's anything to stop you from buying an unlocked GSM version as soon as it is available and using your existing SIM card.

I've had the same problems you've experienced with Sprint. Personally, I am waiting till Nov. 24th and will take my business to T-Mobile and their superior GSM networks, better price plans, and customer service.
    RayUSA

"The future will be better tomorrow."
    - Dan Quayle
    Dr. Doom - PM Sent to you.

Back to our regularly scheduled program.
    I am OUTRAGED! In good faith I answered questions that were asked of me and now these personal attacks are being made! You are all...heehee...haha...BWAHAHAHA. Ok, just kidding. Sorry about the threadtheft!
    It'll be fun.
    What were the OTHER questions again?
    It'll be fun.
    Originally posted by DrDoom
    Click on service plans and coverage. Then click on off-network roaming. Highlighted in the definition of roaming is the phrase "Pcs Free&Clear America". That's what you want.
    you only get to use 50% of your mins. on roaming for that $10 option
    Well that's not exactly true. If you use more than 50% of your roaming minutes a month repeatedly, then Sprint reserves the right to remove you from the plan. These plans have been around for about 5 months now and they have not done that once yet. The reason they put that clause in there is becuase of greedy salespeople like me . They don't want us selling this plan as a viable option to people who live 500 miles from a Sprint tower. They can't afford for us to. The plan is designed for people who live and work in a fringe area. Now we must stop stealing this thread. There are large prison terms for people like us.
    It'll be fun.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12