1.    #1  
    Here's the link and text:

http://www.dpcomputerstore.com/produ...d=HSTR600HK-NA

Handspring Treo 600 for Sprint PCS

Part number: HSTR600HK-NA
    Our price: $624.95

Without Activation - Pre-order - Due 10/7

Back to list

The listed price above DOES NOT require a new Sprint PCS plan and agreement through us. Get this PDA Phone for $549.95 here.

Exciting design features include:

A great everyday mobile phone—designed with the smaller, narrower look and feel of a mobile phone
    Fast Palm OS 5 organizer running on an ARM processor
    Fully-integrated QWERTY keyboard—optimized for this amazingly compact device—makes dialing the phone or typing email and messages easier than ever
    New web browser that allows you to surf any web site—including JavaScript enabled sites—and even download software
    Built-in digital camera so you can take and send pictures in an instant or connect a face to a phone number with picture caller ID
    Built-in SD/MMC expansion slot for adding memory, content or hardware (supports SD I/O)
    Five-way navigation for optimal one-handed use
    Improved battery life for longer talk time and standby time
    Bright color display that provides great readability both indoors and out
    This product is available for pre-order. We will not charge your credit card until the day the product is shipping. We will email you when the product is available for shipping. You must reply to the notification email confirming you want us to fill your order. If you do not reply to the email, your order will be cancelled and your credit card NOT charged.

The advantage of pre-ordering is you secure your spot in line. You can always cancel your order including at the time we notify you the product is ready for shipping.

If you want to simply receive an email when the Treo 600 is available, please click the button below to join our mailing list.
    Note: This DOES NOT hold you a place in line

---------------------------------------

Very cool!!!
    Angel

SprintPCS Sony Zuma/Psion Revo (still miss Revo) >> SprintPCS Kyocera 6035 (1 replacement) >> SprintPCS Treo 300 >> SprintPCS Treo 600 (2 replacements) >> Cingular Treo 650 #1 arrived 2/11/05 ; replaced 3/7, 3/12, and 3/14
    They have just changed it to say delivery at the end of November....... oh well, whats up with that?
    Jeff
    Originally posted by Snowracer
    They have just changed it to say delivery at the end of November....... oh well, whats up with that?
    Actually, this is what it ways:

"Updated 9/26: Sprint has pushed the release date for the Treo 600 to the end of November. Please do not call asking why. We honestly don't know. We will post all updates right here. We will also notify those who sign up for our mailing list. "
    Global Posts
    244 Global Posts
    I don't think that website is very reliable. For one thing, they're advertising the "New" Toshiba 2032 for "only $549"... this has been out for at least a year and its only $399 at Sprint's website. Additionally, the "Please do not call asking why. We honestly don't know." does not seem very professional.

I'm expecting the Treo 600 in early to mid October as planned.
    Not all treasure is silver and gold.
  5.    #5  
    It could be because it's a 3rd-party provider, and/or because they released information before they were authorized to.

We'll see on the 7th, won't we?
    Angel

SprintPCS Sony Zuma/Psion Revo (still miss Revo) >> SprintPCS Kyocera 6035 (1 replacement) >> SprintPCS Treo 300 >> SprintPCS Treo 600 (2 replacements) >> Cingular Treo 650 #1 arrived 2/11/05 ; replaced 3/7, 3/12, and 3/14
    Is the phone they are offering an open CDMA or an open Sprint phone. I want a VzW phone.
    palmMD are you trying to answer every post?
    How's the weather in the "cuse?
    Back to the topic... Did I miss something? is Verizon offering to support the T600?
    Originally posted by cque
    palmMD are you trying to answer every post?
    How's the weather in the "cuse?
    Back to the topic... Did I miss something? is Verizon offering to support the T600?
    I get that alot. When I get the chance to bet on the forums I take my laptop and just chill. I have three pda forums up, and about 15 window open (slow in the boonies on dial up) but I have to get the neighbors to help me petition Time Warner to get us RR so we can move off of slow mode. Satelite internet is $1000 to set up and $70 a month, I'll pass.

No on the VzW part, rumors said yes on a couple sites, but so far no. I am strongly considering a trial a t sprint.
    they're advertising the "New" Toshiba 2032 for "only $549"... this has been out for at least a year and its only $399 at Sprint's website.
    We don't say "New" or list the Toshiba 2032 for $549. We have it listed for $379.95 with a $100 rebate if you sign a 2 year agreement plus our own $50 mail-in rebate.

Where do you see $549 for the Toshiba 2032?

Larry
    Is the Sprint TREO 600 delayed til November, late or not November, or is it simply not going to be supplied to DP til then?

Simple question.

Any answer?
    Last edited by SeldomVisitor; 09/27/2003 at 06:00 AM.
    According to 2 different Sprint reps I have, and my 2 master agents, the Treo 600 shipping dates have been pushed back to the "end of november/beginning of December".

The 2 Sprint reps said Sprint won't be shipping them to customers either until then.

Larry
    Thanks for the fast response.
    I guess I still have some time left then to sell my I700 then but either way I need to get ready for this baby.
    Originally posted by lmelamed
    According to 2 different Sprint reps I have, and my 2 master agents, the Treo 600 shipping dates have been pushed back to the "end of november/beginning of December".

The 2 Sprint reps said Sprint won't be shipping them to customers either until then.

Larry
    From everything else I read on this board your posts are wrong and are spreading disinformation:

1) Everyone with good Sprint/HS contacts, plus reports from the Mission events, consistently confirm early October launch.

2) Just because you are not getting the Treo 600 until November doesn't mean it wont be available through Sprint Distribution.

3) The fact that you are trying to bait people with the notion of a "pre-order" to pay a rip-off price premium makes me wonder about your motivations

4) I pay no attention to the fact that SeldomVisitor laps this all up -- he's just trolling for negative information to spread as part of his market speculation dealings (which IMO have no place on this board)
    Last edited by markboy08; 09/27/2003 at 01:36 PM.
    Okie dokie TREOCENTRAL - you stated you're cracking down on this crap, so crack down!

Lol!
    High premium? We charge what Sprint charges which is now going to be $549.95. They raised it from $499 last week.

We have always been accurate with what we post or say. We don't say anything until we've confirmed what one Sprint person tells us with another.

It takes awhile for information from the top of Sprint to reach the people out in the field and on the road. They'll find out about it next week.

Anyway, I'll stop passing along information I receive from Sprint. You guys can just follow the rumors.
    Do not take a few poster-bashers as representative of the rest of the readership.

Though TreoCentral allows them to get away with their crap it doesn't represent at all what THIS reader thinks - I find ANY factual information extremely valuable and encourage you to reveal anything you can - and I couldn't care less that you make money off of TREOs.