1.    #1  
    Anyone know if Sprint will give you a new customer discount if you extend your exisitng contract with them? Some have been posting that Sprint will be giving $150 discount for with new contracts. I want a Treo and would be more than willing to sell my soul to Sprint for two years to get one at $399.
    I am wondering what my options will be as well. My contract runs out on Nov. 12th. If I renew it when I buy a new Treo 600 can I get some discount ? Do I have to sign up for a new plan? I don't want to lost my $29.99 + $10 vision plan. And I also want to get the tradeup from HS. Ahhh ... so many choices ...
    I recd an email today to get 5% off my PCS forever (well, as long as I am a PCS customer ... sometimes it feels like forever) if I renew for a year.

I have to do it by Oct 10th ... if T600 comes out on the 7th like they say, could be a good deal if I get $100 back from HS.

If after & no discounts ... not really great. But, hey I'll probably get one anyway.:P
    Can you post the email? I'd like to get in on that!
    Number portability kicks in Nov. 24th. I would imagine all the carriers will be doing just about anything to keep customers on board before and after that date until the dust settles.
    Global Posts
    244 Global Posts
    Originally posted by lnichols
    Anyone know if Sprint will give you a new customer discount if you extend your exisitng contract with them? Some have been posting that Sprint will be giving $150 discount for with new contracts. I want a Treo and would be more than willing to sell my soul to Sprint for two years to get one at $399.
    Sprint will be revamping the Customer Upgrade program (from what it is now) really soon. Right now, the most you can get off a new handset is $65 with a new 2 year contract. The new upgrade program is supposed to be really good - at least as good as the new customer prices from what I've heard. I don't know exactly when it will start though; all I've heard is "soon".
    Not all treasure is silver and gold.