Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 99
  1.    #1  
    I have the new treo600 in my hands, it is an awesome machine. I have not gotten email to work yet but the phone is working (sprint service).
    For those of you who are concerned about the screen, I would say it is absolutly better then the treo 300.
    The functionality of the phone is fantastic, including the 5 point navigation button. The biggest downside is the keys on the keyboard are small.
    I think anyone who thought the treo 300 was a good purchase will feel that the treo 600 is the best.
  2. #2  
    C'mon now! You tell us you got one but don't say where? I'm with Sprint! Can I get one now? Can you get one for me?
  3.    #3  
    Originally posted by speclcajun
    C'mon now! You tell us you got one but don't say where? I'm with Sprint! Can I get one now? Can you get one for me?
    I thought I would try to help people out that had specific questions -- if you have a specific question other then how did I get one I will be glad to respond.
  4. #4  
    I have heard from previous posts that the other person on the other end intermittently hears echoing while using the headset. If you could test that that would be much appreciated. Also does it come with its own SMS prog? If so how does that work?

    TIA
  5.    #5  
    Originally posted by Speedracer
    I have heard from previous posts that the other person on the other end intermittently hears echoing while using the headset. If you could test that that would be much appreciated. Also does it come with its own SMS prog? If so how does that work?

    TIA
    The phone seems to work great, have not experienced any any echoing. It has am SMS program but I have not used it yet.
  6. #6  
    Two specific questions (not how did you get it)

    How is the screen in direct sunlight (my biggest grip on my 300)

    Do you feel the keyboard will be as easy to use as the one on the 300 after you get used to it ?

    When will it be out on Sprint ?

    OK I lied, 3 questions

    Thanks !
  7. #7  
    PLEASE tell us that the faster processor gets rid of the dreaded "Please Wait" screen when switching from the Blazer app to the phone app.....

    heard recently that there may be 2 different colored versions of CDMA phones...what color is your Sprint phone?
  8.    #8  
    Originally posted by sanovak3681
    Two specific questions (not how did you get it)

    How is the screen in direct sunlight (my biggest grip on my 300)

    Do you feel the keyboard will be as easy to use as the one on the 300 after you get used to it ?

    When will it be out on Sprint ?

    OK I lied, 3 questions

    Thanks !
    The screen is okay in direct sunlight --- readable but barely.

    i think the keyboard will seem better after some use but in my opinion will be the largest issue.

    I dont know for sure when it will be out from sprint but my contacts indicate by middle of October
  9.    #9  
    Originally posted by finadvsr
    PLEASE tell us that the faster processor gets rid of the dreaded "Please Wait" screen when switching from the Blazer app to the phone app.....

    heard recently that there may be 2 different colored versions of CDMA phones...what color is your Sprint phone?
    The sprint pcs application works great in accessing the web and you can go to the phone program without the please wait screen.

    My color is the grey version.
  10. #10  
    How does the weight feel? Does the case come with a belt clip? As far as the color I am assuming it is gun metal gray not black right?
  11.    #11  
    Originally posted by Speedracer
    How does the weight feel? Does the case come with a belt clip? As far as the color I am assuming it is gun metal gray not black right?
    Weight is on hefty side but the overall size is great, fits well in palm of your hand.

    Case in box is not a belt clip, just a case for holding the phone.

    Color is grey.
  12. #12  
    Do you think the screen/camera will get scratched too easily?

    How is the camera?

    Does it fit in your pocket nicely or is it too big to have in your pocket?

    Thanks for the great answers this is awesome!!!
  13. #13  
    One more question and thanks for the quick responses.
    Do we definitely need some screen protectors. The durability of the screen is my main concern.

    Thanks again
  14.    #14  
    Originally posted by abdm436
    Do you think the screen/camera will get scratched too easily?

    How is the camera?

    Does it fit in your pocket nicely or is it too big to have in your pocket?

    Thanks for the great answers this is awesome!!!
    The screen seems like it will get beat up easily, It will need to be in a case or protected as you carry it around.

    I have only taken a couple of pictures, camera is fair, needs a lot of light in picture for it take an effective picture.

    It does fit in your shirt pocket pretty easy, but the weight of it does make it feel a little bulky, a belt clip case will be a must.
  15.    #15  
    Originally posted by Speedracer
    One more question and thanks for the quick responses.
    Do we definitely need some screen protectors. The durability of the screen is my main concern.

    Thanks again
    I think screen protectors will be a must. The durability of the screen seems like it might be an issue.
  16. #16  
    interesting so it is too big to fit in a pants pocket?

    Thanks again for the answers...
  17. #17  
    Is there any chance you could post a couple of sample pics taken with the T600 camera? I've seen the others but I think you are right about the light issue. Maybe a couple of outside pics if possible.

    TIA
  18.    #18  
    Originally posted by abdm436
    interesting so it is too big to fit in a pants pocket?

    Thanks again for the answers...
    No it is not too big to fit into pants pocket, even with the supplied case it fits in pocket, it just is a little hefty.
  19.    #19  
    Originally posted by Speedracer
    Is there any chance you could post a couple of sample pics taken with the T600 camera? I've seen the others but I think you are right about the light issue. Maybe a couple of outside pics if possible.

    TIA
    I will try to do that this weekend, It might have to wait until monday because my synching station is at my office. But I wll try to do that on Monday.
  20. #20  
    Thanks for all the info again.

    Jay
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Posting Permissions