1.    #1  
    What will the upgrade program be using to identify you? Will it be based on your Treo's serial number or imei number or what. Those that have upgraded in the past or know what the plan is please let me know.

PS. If anyone does not plan on migrating to the Treo 600 but wants to make a few dollars by selling your Serial Number and IMEI let me know by PM!

FS: GSM Treo 600 with Accesories.... here.
  2.    #2  
    Okay so i know now that it is based on serial number. My offer stil stands to those not wishing to upgrade..

Hey, i had a T300 and lost it (well i think it was stolen, but cant say for sure cuz i was out drinking), and of course i had no PCS replacement plan so i went out and bought a sanyo SCP-5300 (only cuz the camera w/flash - fyi - the flash sucks not worth the money) anyways ...... i still have my T300 box which has all of the numbers that were on the back of the treo, ie: SKU, ESN, ESN HEX....... i was wondering if you guys think this will be all that is needed for the upgrade to the T600, or not?

thanks in advance.

Brian

Brian
    www.madewith.com
    one way to find out. just try it...
    Global Posts
    85 Global Posts
    Does anyone think that handspring will allow the use of treo 90 serial numbers in their upgrade program?
  6.    #6  
    Originally posted by jzaritsky
    Does anyone think that handspring will allow the use of treo 90 serial numbers in their upgrade program?
    I doubt it. Simply because it was never made for use on a cellular network. But that is just my speculation.