1.    #1  
    Shipped my 270 to my ebay buyer this morning. I'm Treoless till Oct 9th. 13 days to go. Help!

Main Entry: Treo·less
    Pronunciation: 'trE-(")O-l&s
    Function: adjective
    Etymology: French, from Italian, from tri- (from L)
    Date: circa 2003
    1 a : having no expectation of good or success : DESPAIRING b : not susceptible to remedy or cure c : incapable of redemption or improvement
    2 a : giving no ground for hope : DESPERATE b : incapable of solution, management, or accomplishment : IMPOSSIBLE
    synonym see DESPONDENT
    - treo·less·ness noun
    be strong.
    Felipe
    On the road to 5,000 posts
    Life is what happens between Firmware releases.
    Originally posted by Mol
    Shipped my 270 to my ebay buyer this morning. I'm Treoless till Oct 9th. 13 days to go.
    Mol, I know what you mean!!! I shipped mine off on FRIDAY THE 19TH!!!

Withdrawal symptoms for my old Treo, combined with anticipation for my new Treo, IS JUST TOO MUCH TO HANDLE!
    Last week my Treo 300 "died" (sort of), and I was forced to return to using my old Qualcomm QCP-2760, which is a bit longer but roughly the same form factor as the Treo 600. Despite being a "dumb" phone (no Palm OS), I really love the ergonomics. And leaving the clamshell design behind, the phone is much less awkward to use, and I realise more than ever that I'll never go back. So I'm anxious to get my hands on the 600, but I'm OK for now.