Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I agree with silverado. The bulge gives the phone a bit of character. You get used to seeing it right away, then when you see a flat GSM version it seems to be lacking something. This is a very minor issue.
    Originally posted by kmwmtd

Interestingly, the depth of both phones is given as the same - 2.2cm. Is this a mistake in the documents, or is the GSM version thicker for other reasons - for example, the SIM card slot?
    I think they're just ignoring the added thickness of the "bulge" in the CDMA version, given that it only occurs in a very small percentage of the phone's surface.
    I have been sitting quietly reading the boards while waiting for the 600. After reading alot of threads I have wanted to say something but after reading some of the responses in this thread, I now must comment.

Don't some of you have better things to worry about than whether the damn earpiece on your possible upcoming phone has a bulge? I am simply amazed at the wasted energy and overall negative attitudes about something so inconsequential.

Why don't you go complain about something that matters or something that might make a difference.

I think a motto some should live by:

"Enjoying technology and being a geek do not have to coincide"
    Last edited by Surge; 09/29/2003 at 10:37 AM.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12